LED acclimation period

Hey Folks!

Got a new LED today (450w) that I want to add into my flower tent beside my already running 600wHPS.

...... But I had some questions regarding the “acclimation period” and need someone who’s experience wil LEDs to help!! Lol

Ok so before I just rush in and put this new LED above my EM who’s well into flower now.

The owners manual says to give the plants a 3-5day acclimation period at 10-14hrs per day with only “VEG” switch on at a height of 36-40” above the canopy. Now.... the time is fine at 12/12 but my question is the acclimation period can I put both bloom and veg switch on to make sure I’m keeping the higher red spectrum? Or would it stress the plants!

Also if I just use the veg spectrum for the first 3 days .... so I turn on bloom switch at same height let the get used to that and then begin to move the light down to the optimal height of 18-20” above canopy top?

Little lost with this since I’m completely new to LED!

Thanks for your time all stay medicated!
:passitleft:

Hell, when I added my LED's to my first grow. I just put on in one the first day (1000 Watt Cheap LED) and the second on in on the second day (650 Watt Cheap, but not too cheap LED). Both plants were well into bloom when I put them in. There was no negative results, just noticeable bud growth by the third day. Before I added the LED's I was only using a couple of 300 watt CFL's.

Back
Top Bottom