LED Grow Lights?

I just got 1 off eBay 300w led full spectrum vu395nm\ir740nm as far as i can tell is that you need to look at the spec of the type of led light you are looking to buy there are 4 types first off some sellers can customize to what you want but for the other 3 is veg stage witch will have more blue 400-495nm than red leds and have UV witch is below 400nm usealy 395nm. flower stage witch is made up of mostly red between 620-710nm and have IR or far-red witch is 710-850mn and finally both sages witch is the one I just got UV/blue/red/ir/White can't. Help the white less custom mine was £100 = 2 about $70 so no not as costly as mh or hps plus the electric bill will thank you at the end of the month. So I will let all know wot the light are like when that get hear in 3days

I just came across Opti-lite / Opti-chip plans who the seller tries to sell very expensive on eBay but I put a bid on one he tried to sell and just another guy besides me placed bids and won for $13.00 instead of hundreds of $. Does any body ever heard or tried this?

I will probably build my own using full spectrum boards by reef led labs. Fully controllable output spectrum, top bin components, easy assembly, decent price, much easier to fix replace if/when something goes wrong if you put it together yourself. Leds have certainly come a loooong way since this thread was started.

You can order 5 meter 60 watt full spectrum leds in china for about 15 dollar. And 15 watt full spectrum led spots for 3 dollars a piece.

And a quick way to tell how much led you need is led watt times 3. So 250 watt led give the same result as 750 watt HID.

were did you get the 3 to 1 number from and I too love my led

Yield. LED lights have been tested on yield time and time again. Overall, most indoor growers that use HPS lights achieve a yield of .5 grams per watt. For comparison, LED lights usually achieve 1g to 1.5g per watt, making them up to three times more effective. With each harvest, you will have three times the product that you would otherwise!

My source LED VS HPS GROW LIGHTS | Plantozoid.com

Back
Top Bottom