LED Light 600W

DankoSkankoCz

420 Member
Hi anyone have experience with LED lighting from stores such as Wish? Or alliexpres? The price is very low, I bought 600w but it seems to me that the luminosity of 6000 lumens is little have lumens have any effect on growth? Thanks
IMG_20190927_165907.jpg

Hello Danko, Welcome to 420 Magazine.
Hopefully you didn't spend much on it? Wish only sells the really cheaply built fixtures. These are not suitable for cannabis cultivation in my opinion. Sorry that's not the answer you were hoping for but I will do you no favours holding back the truth.
Actual watts from the wall is all that matters with these cheap lights. I'm guessing you have less than 100 watts? maybe 120 watts at the most. Do you have the specs of the light to share?
I purchased a $35 LED fixture from Wish last year just for fun. It turns on... but I just put it on a shelf and never used it due to the simple fact that it's just not going to do much. Lights like these are probably ok for seedlings, and fresh clones but nothing more in my opinion.
I recommend you checkout the lights Mars Hydro has to offer @SmokeSara is a representative of theirs and if you need help selecting the best light for your grow space she will offer assistance.
420 has a number of sponsors, some of which sell some great lighting. Just another perk of the 420 community.
Happy Growing. :ganjamon:

Zatím to pod ním roste a začíná se rozkvétat, takže uvidíme, ale s těmi wats budete pravděpodobně mít pravdu, pošlu odkaz a fotku, jak to roste.
Og kush originál fem 10 dní kvetou
Og kush autoflower 30 dní

Nejlepší, že se ti bude líbit 600 W Daul Chips High Yield LED Grow Light Full Spectrum s modelem Veg a Bloom pro růstový stan Indoor Greenhouse. Přidej si udělat seznam přání!

Attachments

• IMG_20191030_125445.jpg
    IMG_20191030_125445.jpg
    912.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20191029_135347.jpg
    IMG_20191029_135347.jpg
    713.9 KB · Views: 31
We can't see leaf color in blurple photos so a health diagnosis is not an option without natural light photos. With that being said they appear to be doing well. It doesn't take a whole lot to slowly veg a plant. It's when flower time comes that your light might disappoint. You never know... maybe you do have a few more watts than what I suspect.
So you don't know the actual wattage? Do you have more photos of the fixture? perhaps a label sticker?

Ok so from what I read this light is 100 watts. Fine for slowly vegging a small/medium plant out in preparation for flower but your buds will be small and airy I predict.
The health of your plant looks good though. Goes to show more than just lights go into making a healthy plant in veg. Your doing well with it so hopefully you can scrape some money together when you switch to flower and get something else to either go along with this light for flower, or replace it entirely.

Hi Danko, welcome to :420:.
The one you bought , which claims to be 600w, might be just around 200w. So definitely cannot give out too much light. It can be used at a space around 2x3 space. But if you expect for more, then it will be not enough.
Traditional blurple led grow lights, you need to check the real draw power, and plants needs around 35~50w/sft to grow well. Hope this helps. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom