LED vs HPS: is everyone really on the same bandwagon?

take an 8th of shrooms and listen to a gospel of luke audio bible in the pitch black

I dare you ;)

heheh
Most of is would believe we saw santa on christmas day on an 8th of shrooms , what your point here .lol. religion is a lie without a shadow of a doubt
Annunaki came from another dimension through portals and gave our race ( yes we only have 1, the human race !!) help along the way to progress. all religion is based on what our ancestors could interpret with their very limited knowledge before the leaps forward following the visits. Gold is mined and valued based on our original design as a slave race of greys that developed a spiritual dimension and emotional response reactions. This caused a major revolt against the hybrids that had been seeded to keep us nourished and working for the goal. The planet was then flooded ( yep some historical fact in the Noah story with only a few species needed for the whole family of it to re develop through mutations of the gene ( as we do from a very few original strains of cannabis to the thousands we have now , same principle ,feline=cats, lynx , tiger,jaguar ect... Bovine ,=cow , Bullock, yak, ect...Ape=Chimps , gorilla , marmoset , ect... )) After the flood and freeze Modern man with a limited short lifespan to avoid the same happening again , was born. )We still love and cherish gold to the point of taking it to the grave with us and all cultures have the same obsession with it. consider how much gold is mined per month .... Now consider what happens to ALL that gold. would it not become so abundant that it would hold little value by now ????. How could you hide that much monthly /yearly/decades of mining it and also the amount already being traded and worn. It doesnt rot away or disintegrate so where the fuck does it all go too.????????????
There is an answer to this but the acceptance is way beyond any evidence I can bring to the table and is more than recorded by the 1st civilisation to record oral traditions and knowledge. Egypt is a is part of the formation of our knowledge but 1000s of years before Egyptians found the pyramids and settled near them !!!. just saying

then you know how much i care.
you would if you were legit,
Id have a chat with a doctor i know,
but we both know the truth :)

Most of is would believe we saw santa on christmas day on an 8th of shrooms , what your point here .lol. religion is a lie without a shadow of a doubt
Annunaki came from another dimension through portals and gave our race ( yes we only have 1, the human race !!) help along the way to progress. all religion is based on what our ancestors could interpret with their very limited knowledge before the leaps forward following the visits. Gold is mined and valued based on our original design as a slave race of greys that developed a spiritual dimension and emotional response reactions. This caused a major revolt against the hybrids that had been seeded to keep us nourished and working for the goal. The planet was then flooded ( yep some historical fact in the Noah story with only a few species needed for the whole family of it to re develop through mutations of the gene ( as we do from a very few original strains of cannabis to the thousands we have now , same principle ,feline=cats, lynx , tiger,jaguar ect... Bovine ,=cow , Bullock, yak, ect...Ape=Chimps , gorilla , marmoset , ect... )) After the flood and freeze Modern man with a limited short lifespan to avoid the same happening again , was born. )We still love and cherish gold to the point of taking it to the grave with us and all cultures have the same obsession with it. consider how much gold is mined per month .... Now consider what happens to ALL that gold. would it not become so abundant that it would hold little value by now ????. How could you hide that much monthly /yearly/decades of mining it and also the amount already being traded and worn. It doesnt rot away or disintegrate so where the fuck does it all go too.????????????
There is an answer to this but the acceptance is way beyond any evidence I can bring to the table and is more than recorded by the 1st civilisation to record oral traditions and knowledge. Egypt is a is part of the formation of our knowledge but 1000s of years before Egyptians found the pyramids and settled near them !!!. just saying

I love that show. that rabi dude has some wild hair lol

I love that show. that rabi dude has some wild hair lol
hard to get his credibility across though.lol evwr seen the move " Unacknowledged " . very scary and fact based whistleblower. elon musk tried to whistleblower with the silly rocket/car/astronaut launch and Mars in a day and is now being made a laughing stick by my the Zionist controlled media at every turn. good on him for trying to wake us all up.

The Annunaki were real. All the stories from all the different cultures of the world are too dang similar to be just a coincidence. Our ancestors recorded things the best they could, and modern religions evolved from it. The problem is that modern religions are a fucking joke. They were tweaked and changed in order for the masses to be more easily manipulated by those in power.

Well that escalated quickly:popcorn:
iuno no one got banned so i think this was pretty tame compared to the normal hps v. led fight

*knocks on wood*

The Annunaki were real. All the stories from all the different cultures of the world are too dang similar to be just a coincidence. Our ancestors recorded things the best they could, and modern religions evolved from it. The problem is that modern religions are a fucking joke. They were tweaked and changed in order for the masses to be more easily manipulated by those in power.
Bang on the money my awake brother. let's not tell them about the cern Hadron collider ffs !!!!!!!. lol

Rinsing is for stuff on the outside.. That's taken, They already have a name for that.. Bud Washing..
Bout time to stop beating up on HPS.. There's a somewhat new kid on the block that needs to be taken down.. The puny little 315 watt lec/cmh.. To make it fair, only a few things to be considered.. No more than 4 mo.1 plant, yield and watts.. Watt's not fair about that??

Ya, lets. But it may be best to change the name to something simpler for people to grasp.;) Maybe we could call it rinsing?
bang on the cash. a last day or two rinse at the very most to let her know the food is gone now so she can open her stores up for the long haul, slow dehydration death that awaits. She will spend her time in the dark converting what she has in stores to bud sustaining carbs ect... ,chlorophyll will be used up over her 10 day drying period and her leaves will crisp up ready for stripping off during her dried to perfection trim. I to kars for storage( curing is a months long process that converts cannabinoids to thc and not keeping the buds smokable in a jar !)

Back
Top Bottom