LEDs? Please help

Smokemodope

420 Member
Hi and thnx in advance, so long story short i switched to outdoor left mt hps at my dads ....and thankfully it activated his green thumb but he switched to leds and needs help. I dont kno how to help because i dont like change ill use hps 4eva far as indoor is concerned. Can anyone point me in the direction of a senior friendly led set up worth its salt..if they exsist

Are you just looking for a 1000w HPS replacement LED? If so, the sponsors here are pretty good. Marshydro full spectrum series are what I am looking at. Hang it and plug it in, and off you go.

Not sure what hes looking for but ill tell him ...is there a specific model number or somthing??...his exact words were" i need a led tht keep the bill down but is more intense with all the pretty colors "

Hi and thnx in advance, so long story short i switched to outdoor left mt hps at my dads ....and thankfully it activated his green thumb but he switched to leds and needs help. I dont kno how to help because i dont like change ill use hps 4eva far as indoor is concerned. Can anyone point me in the direction of a senior friendly led set up worth its salt..if they exsist
BudgetLED or HLG.. low wattage high PPE

@somkemodope You can contact me. I'm a sponsor here. A sales rep from Mars Hydro LED. We always provide LED with high quality and reasonable prices. First, we need to know your father's grow area, so I can recommend the right light for you

White light is better than all the pretty colors . They make LED's with all white light. They are more like actual sunlight than the Blurple Lights. You can also see if you're having any plant issues in white light. I use 2 of the Mars Hydro TSW 2000's which easily will do a 4' x 4' tent. Getting great results with them so far.

i was looking at the Budget site and now i have a question. Their big 4 panel has an option for 3000K or 3500K. What would the different spectrums favour? (I might be coming into a bit of money and.....)

what would your advice be for a 4x4 tent Slick?
Get 2 of the 250w series 3+ in 3000k, I love my 500w in my 4x4 but if I could do it again I'd go with 2 of the 250w to be able to adjust them separately. Unlimited money, I'd go with the XL heatsink too lol

My 4x4 about 5 weeks into flower now

Attachments

• IMG_20200312_144338.jpg
    IMG_20200312_144338.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 70
Unlimited money - i wouldn't be doing this - i'd live in Maui and have staff!

Thanks - two 250's is a bit cheaper actually. Hope this works out. I'd love separate veg and flower tents!

Oh, I aspire to be able to do that. What is your setup? I'm just trying to build an organic soil right now. I can't afford to keep buying nutes so i am attempting to go LOS.

Back
Top Bottom