Legal newbie

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I am pretty much winging it with a homemade set up...if I can get them to grow with what I have...awesome. here are pics as of today. I have topped and LST, experimenting really. I'm using Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect Micro/Grow/Bloom with purified water. My light is a LED grow light bar that is working well so far and I'm sure I will move up to a real set up when they get larger. Educating myself and trying to do it correctly is overwhelming with all of the info out there.

Attachments

• 20181226_103155.jpg
    20181226_103155.jpg
    477.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 20181226_103225.jpg
    20181226_103225.jpg
    414.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 20181226_103211.jpg
    20181226_103211.jpg
    416 KB · Views: 27
Hello , and welcome aboard the weed train , great job so far !! Liz if you can get yourself a ph meter and a ppm meter (pen )these 2 items are a must have , Amazon has them for about $25 bucks each .the heavy purpling of the stems and branches tells me that the ph is off .what kind of seed or clones are they and what are you growing them in.( soil I suspect )how do you know what sex they are as the plants in the cups are way to young to show their sex yet and the others I am not sure if they are even old enough to show their sex , or were you told what sex they were when you got them ? Just a heads up your are gonna need a lot stronger light and a tent in the near future (4x4x7 tent works great if you want to grow 4 plant ), they will need 12 hrs of total darkness for the flowing period and almost double in height size when done flowering even with topping and training .ps I am from Ontario also , done about a dozen grows but I am glad to see you have Iceman and Emilya on board , as they have great knowledge and solid advice , good luck !!!

Hello , and welcome aboard the weed train , great job so far !! Liz if you can get yourself a ph meter and a ppm meter (pen )these 2 items are a must have , Amazon has them for about $25 bucks each .the heavy purpling of the stems and branches tells me that the ph is off .what kind of seed or clones are they and what are you growing them in.( soil I suspect )how do you know what sex they are as the plants in the cups are way to young to show their sex yet and the others I am not sure if they are even old enough to show their sex , or were you told what sex they were when you got them ? Just a heads up your are gonna need a lot stronger light and a tent in the near future (4x4x7 tent works great if you want to grow 4 plant ), they will need 12 hrs of total darkness for the flowing period and almost double in height size when done flowering even with topping and training .ps I am from Ontario also , done about a dozen grows but I am glad to see you have Iceman and Emilya on board , as they have great knowledge and solid advice , good luck !!!

Thank you so much for the info. I do have a PH meter pen. Before I received it a couple of weeks ago, I was watering with too high PH water. The nutes I just began, and they are looking healthier. Seeds I got from a friend, no clue what they are. Before I topped them, they had pre-flowers so I was able to "weed" out LOL, the males. The little ones are the rest of my seeds so I started them, what the hell. I have been researching non-stop. I just topped them today, so they look smaller. I also tested the runoff water and its in a good range. My soil is a mix for raised beds with active microbes. It was the end of the season here in Nova scotia and pickins were slim to mix my own.

Back
Top Bottom