Let's get a debate going!

I went ahead and looked for one that I participated in that has a lot of good debate nd opinions along with some results . It was actually titled pruning which evolved into a major defoliation thread . enjoy pruning/defol info debate thread

i did this "shwazing" or whatever it's called on a white widow. i didn't notice any difference in the size of the buds, and a lot of the sugar leaves ended up dying and curling back into the buds. i didn't like it and won't do it again.
did once also - got good returns but had to forces myself to defoilate like that - like low stress with minumial defoilation

Looking great - good light pentration - consider "feeding" after you defoliate more than 4-6 laves at a time -looks like ALL buds/sites have great light !!!!!!!!!!!

I flipped them at 3 weeks they did all there growing in the flip.100% sativa.When plants get a signal to flower they push intense veg growth for a week or two then slow into flower.
Sativa's _ do you flower on 12/12 or 11/13 ( for sativa's the 11/13 works very well) (science back-up - takes a plant 13 - 13.5 hours to starts root development) using this cuts transition stage also

Like you like Indica or Indica dominate strains - don't like the Long flower times for sativa's - will grow a 50/50 hybrids depending on strain - anyway nice grow. Now again don't like 100% indica's because of their yields. Indica's can take more "abuse" that sativa's. Your yields look like they will become massive !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s thick and I’m just letting it go. I’m kinda lost at what to do.
FBF21EC5-5AF8-465D-BA8E-08E9C4B4790E.jpeg
AEA32387-FB28-4968-B085-E9490AF5DDE9.jpeg

It’s thick and I’m just letting it go. I’m kinda lost at what to do.
FBF21EC5-5AF8-465D-BA8E-08E9C4B4790E.jpeg
AEA32387-FB28-4968-B085-E9490AF5DDE9.jpeg
Beautiful !! the only other thing one could do is to "super-crop" maybe try it on one branch/stalk. easy for me to say - would let to go unless lighting is a concern (grow into) forget what type of light & wattage - a300 watt LED can be placed 8-10 inches above plant top with damage

Back
Top Bottom