Let's Start - New Adventure - New Variety - Black Ghost OG

Good paper towel I’ve used before

Also if you want try to put them
In a zip lock baggie onna internet modem box or something with the wetted paper towel in baggie to foldedover top of seeds like normal should help boost them if temps and humidity seem to be low it will help get them to crack for ya

Good paper towel I’ve used before

Also if you want try to put them
In a zip lock baggie onna internet modem box or something with the wetted paper towel in baggie to foldedover top of seeds like normal should help boost them if temps and humidity seem to be low it will help get them to crack for ya
hello, thanks for the advice I had just kept them 24 hours before immersed in water osmosis in a cup, then put them in a plastic box next to a heat source that increases humidity stable temperature ✌️

journal update, started second growth week .... for the moment they are under two full-spectrum light bulbs. I follow fox farm fertilizer card (2.5 mlx1L grow big + 2.5 ml x 1L big bloom) grow big start after second week .... !! here are some pictures of the girls ................ peace & love

Looking fabulous. I wouldn't mind a little ghost og in my dwc setup I like the name -Hydroponic Ghost OG- I'd buy that lol :cool::cool:

hahahahah BIG after all the key to success and perseverance and the thirst for knowledge ..... my opinion and then in life it takes a lot of patience

journal update: started 3 vegetative week, the small ones are very happy grow well .... from 2 weeks I add 1 time a week 1ML x liter of carbonload. the next time I will put detailed nutrition card. a greeting to all of you my friends who follow me. peace & love :green_heart: :rollit:

journal update: started 3 vegetative week, the small ones are very happy grow well .... from 2 weeks I add 1 time a week 1ML x liter of carbonload. the next time I will put detailed nutrition card. a greeting to all of you my friends who follow me. peace & love :green_heart::rollit:

Lookong good so far! How old are they?

Back
Top Bottom