Light for seedlings

Would you say that's overkill? The manufacturer actually recommends 36 to 40 inches for seedlings, and I ran out of room toove it up at about 27 inches from the tallest one. Should I move it to a bigger window to comply? Was kind of hoping to avoid hanging it from curtain rod clips, but I spose long as they are in studs it'd be fine

IMG_20210815_190128750.jpg

I would say thats fine tbh.Just keep an eye on them if they start getting tall there reaching for more light.
If they start to curle up claw its abit close.But looks fine to me.And blasting them to me would be full power
right from the start. you can always add more light/nutes/etc much harder to resolve over doing it.

I would say thats fine tbh.Just keep an eye on them if they start getting tall there reaching for more light.
If they start to curle up claw its abit close.But looks fine to me.And blasting them to me would be full power
right from the start. you can always add more light/nutes/etc much harder to resolve over doing it.
Thanks, that was the plan, I know some people say both, but I just heard back from the lady I bought them from , her grow pics look amazing, she said bloom only 24 hrs a day, and about two feet, I am copying all of that except the 24 hr lighting, I will give them six hours a day of darkness, they are photos , and hear from some people that seem pretty in the know that the only difference the extra six hours of light makes is in your electricity bill. they seem to have a great reaction to it so far! Perked right up, they were slouching and bending towards the light, they look so sturdy now I went ahead and removed the leaning twig from the big one and turned the fan up, they seem to be loving it so far!

Bet, thank you! That what I had gathered is autos is the only time you wanna do that. Always good to hear a confirmation from an og though.

People confuse seedlings with clones.I find seedlings auto or fem need a rest at least for the first few weeks.Now
clones i might give 24 hours some times. thats me everyone does there thing a little different none are wrong
unless you dont get the results your after.

Back
Top Bottom