Lights on seedlings

Does it make a diff? Also couldn't help but notice your about info, did you really kill them all? Lol

running both switches will add more spectrum and more intensity. it usually results in a more robust plant. a rig that relies on switches is older tech, and generally less efficient, so giving the plant as much as you have can work out better.

i run two rigs. my flower rig is three times the size and power of my veg rig. it's good to give them a big jump when you go in to flower, but the veg rig intensity has to be up to it in the first place for a decent result.

running both switches will add more spectrum and more intensity. it usually results in a more robust plant. a rig that relies on switches is older tech, and generally less efficient, so giving the plant as much as you have can work out better.

i run two rigs. my flower rig is three times the size and power of my veg rig. it's good to give them a big jump when you go in to flower, but the veg rig intensity has to be up to it in the first place for a decent result.
Yes, I also have a Kind K5 XL 750, and plans to get an XL1000 and possibly some MH light too.

Yes, I also have a Kind K5 XL 750, and plans to get an XL1000 and possibly some MH light too.
I was more asking about the first three weeks,cause I have had ppl tell me that it really just drives your power bill up a little more first 3 weeks, but if you noticed a difference under simular conditions I might try it out.

Grand total I have six Bloomspect 600 watts that actually pull 400 , ir, full spectrum ( with white lights too), the ppdf is actually decent on them, four 100 watt full spectrum bulb lamps with white light, and Kind K5 XL 750, I was more wondering just about this one and the first three weeks.

I was more asking about the first three weeks,cause I have had ppl tell me that it really just drives your power bill up a little more first 3 weeks, but if you noticed a difference under simular conditions I might try it out

would be perfect for first three wks. i'd run just the one until the first set is established. after that it probably wouldn't do any harm on both if you maintain the distance. you'll get a touch quicker growth, but it's subjective and would be hard to measure.

would be perfect for first three wks. i'd run just the one until the first set is established. after that it probably wouldn't do any harm on both if you maintain the distance. you'll get a touch quicker growth, but it's subjective and would be hard to measure.
Awesome, thank you! The lady that I bought them from was running just this setup in a large attic and her grow pics looked awesome, so I figured if I am replacing this one with a super light , I can just dedicate one to my seedlings, I do them separately from the grow site out of necessity. These girls are loving that blue light right now, stood up so straight I took the leaning twig away from the big one and turned the fan up! ❤️ Can't wait to get them to the big room!

Back
Top Bottom