Light left on!

I'm an out door grower and don't deal with lights except for starts. I would think one time will not hurt. So long as it is not day after day you should be fine.
Thank you for your reply.

Omg I hope so.

This is another clear example why Mum said I can’t have nice things!

LOL

When will I know if I’ve hurt them? Coz I’m not one to overreact and panic over nothing, and when I say I’m not, I mean I am. I totally am. My ex boyfriend used to call it being “Tramatic”.

Only time can tell, Just smoke one and chill... (It is what I say to my wife.) ;) Look for balls in case it went hermie. If you go right back to what you were doing it should be fine. That would be the only "Oh Crap" moment that could happen. I'm almost 99.99999% positive it won't go back to veg.

Only time can tell, Just smoke one and chill... (It is what I say to my wife.) ;) Look for balls in case it went hermie. If you go right back to what you were doing it should be fine. That would be the only "Oh Crap" moment that could happen. I'm almost 99.99999% positive it won't go back to veg.
Serious question, has that line ever worked on your wife? LOLLLLL

OMG I’m so mad at myself. They are the best plants I’ve ever grown, look not that I’ve grown many, but they are my best yet. Oh I hope your 99.99999% positivity is right. However I’m a negative nelly from waaaaaaay back so I’ll just sit here and freak out that there is a 0.00001% chance I’ve hermed them.

Serious question, has that line ever worked on your wife? LOLLLLL

OMG I’m so mad at myself. They are the best plants I’ve ever grown, look not that I’ve grown many, but they are my best yet. Oh I hope your 99.99999% positivity is right. However I’m a negative nelly from waaaaaaay back so I’ll just sit here and freak out that there is a 0.00001% chance I’ve hermed them.

Yes and No, depends on what she is panicked about. LOL

If it were day after day for say a week I would think different.

Yes and No, depends on what she is panicked about. LOL

If it were day after day for say a week I would think different.
Lolllling

Thank you for taking the time to help me :)

I really appreciate it. And I promise first and last time I make that mistake.

Oh my goodness - what have you done sweetie?
Omgggggggggg

I’m such a fucking moron!

For some reason only known to the higher powers above, when I put them away in the flower room yesterday I turned on the ceiling light despite the fact it was broad daylight. Because I know full well the range of my moronness each night I pop down and check the timer light went off. Last night I said yeah nah, it‘ll be off. And it prolly was. However the ceiling light was on.

I could have cried.

Take a deep breath, now let it out slowly! Now repeat after me: “it won’t hurt anything.”
Thank you :)

It won’t hurt anything
It won’t hurt anything
It won’t hurt anything.

I’ve said it three times just in case :)

life happens but it’s all good,

that thrashed seedling I was telling you about got the supercropping of a lifetime. she was a spindly stretched gal about to topple over just couple days old so I was putting wire support on it and bent it over sharp like a kinked 90 degree bend about 9 times. Crap I bent her over every which way, I just knew the top half would fall off or seedling would die in the next few hours, the 3 stooges couldn’t duplicate the mayhem she was exposed to, it was pitiful

you will be fine tho - you are a great plant mama!

Omgggggggggg

I’m such a fucking moron!

For some reason only known to the higher powers above, when I put them away in the flower room yesterday I turned on the ceiling light despite the fact it was broad daylight. Because I know full well the range of my moronness each night I pop down and check the timer light went off. Last night I said yeah nah, it‘ll be off. And it prolly was. However the ceiling light was on.

I could have cried.
Get yourself a green light bulb (or however many your fixture takes) for the regular light fixture. The plants don't see that light, so if you do accidentally leave it on it just costs a bit of electricity. ( I have, a few times - it's just automatic to flip that switch when you go in, even if you didn't actually need light)

Get yourself a green light bulb (or however many your fixture takes) for the regular light fixture. The plants don't see that light, so if you do accidentally leave it on it just costs a bit of electricity. ( I have, a few times - it's just automatic to flip that switch when you go in, even if you didn't actually need light)
Hi there

OMG what is this magic anti fuck up light you speak of?

I‘ve never heard of such a thing. Tbh I’m actually thinking of taking that bulb out. I made myself a don’t forget to turn off the light sign, but truth be told I can be a bit of a moron.

It's called being human. :D
Good morning :)

Well in that case, I am very, very, VERY human

LOLLINGGGG

I carefully inspected them this morning. No signs of anything untoward.

I know we aren’t acquainted, I am a very level headed calm glass half full person, and when I say level headed calm glass half full, I mean hysterical mess glass half empty.

Lets just say I ruined them. When would I know for sure?

Hi there

OMG what is this magic anti fuck up light you speak of?

I‘ve never heard of such a thing. Tbh I’m actually thinking of taking that bulb out. I made myself a don’t forget to turn off the light sign, but truth be told I can be a bit of a moron.
The ones I'm using are just the basic cheap ones from Walmart, great value brand I think it was. But google green light bulb, you'll see lots of other options.

eta: You didn't ruin them, at the very worst you may have contributed some confusion. I'd call it all good if you see nothing unusual within a few days.

The ones I'm using are just the basic cheap ones from Walmart, great value brand I think it was. But google green light bulb, you'll see lots of other options.

eta: You didn't ruin them, at the very worst you may have contributed some confusion. I'd call it all good if you see nothing unusual within a few days.
I’ve never even heard of such a thing. I’ll go look.

:ciao:

It will be a week or so then it will be free surfing from there. :surf: Yes it will feel like an eternity and will go by slow but, you will get through it.

:ciao:

It will be a week or so then it will be free surfing from there. :surf: Yes it will feel like an eternity and will go by slow but, you will get through it.
Hi :)

That’s only 10 080 minutes of solid fretting on my part. It will fly by.

LOL

Back
Top Bottom