Light numbers

Aweedtec

Hi,
Considering moving my light closer for the first time. Its 28 inches from the tallest and 35 to 38 from the others.
I think maybe it could do better if I moved my light closer.
So I purchased a 3 & 1 and I dont know anything about how much light should be at the plants for ideal conditions.
And finding this info online google searching i either dont know what words to use or the info isn't out there.

I see measurements on this chart that the tester came in but again I cant find information online about these plants. All kinds of plants. But I dont see 420 anywhere.

20231007_164819.jpg

didn’t understand your question until you made a second post. What is the meter measuring? Once you know that, you can look up the optimum for cannabis.
Well that's the problem. I did that and it doesn't show anything online for what that means for mj

The light at my tallest plant the meter measures 1,000

Two shorter plant measures 6000 under the light

Edit: I was wrong on this. I dont know how I hit another 0 to make it 6000. Blind I guess. lol

But the measurements were posted in the other thread.

I think it was 800 or 850 where it was then I lowered it to get a measurement at 18 inches and it was 1000 or just around that. While the lower plants were 600.

And finding this info online google searching i either dont know what words to use or the info isn't out there.
The info is out there. Just typing that reminded me of the TV show X-Files and the famous line that started with "The truth is out there.....":).

Anyway, start with this forum on the message board:
https://www.420magazine.com/community/forums/grow-lighting.470/

I am pretty sure if you start skimming through the first couple pages of links you will find mention of the info you are looking for. And, just as importantly, some of the people who posted there will mention the lighting web sites that go into detail on what you are looking for.

....i either dont know what words...
Sometimes it can get frustrating until the right words and/or question is in the search box. Been there many times myself and then suddenly it starts to fall into place.

Back
Top Bottom