Light schedule

Cannaconnect

I currently have my TSW 2000 mars hydro QB lights 20hr on from 3 pm to 11 am and off 11 am to 3pm. For saving some money. Or should I put them off at night 4 hours so it’s in tune with outside darkness?This is the vegetive is stage I’m talking about.

18-6 is perfect. Stay that way as long as you feel fit. If you look at my current grow, my big girl was in veg for 3 months before I flipped. Most go a month or two lol.
I’m in my
18-6 is perfect. Stay that way as long as you feel fit. If you look at my current grow, my big girl was in veg for 3 months before I flipped. Most go a month or two lol.
I have now 11am to 3 pm off lights. Which is 20/4. it’s now 6 pm and I wanted to make it 18/6. I was planning on 12 am to 6am off. Can I do it tonight or should I leave them on all the way till tomorrow 12 am to shut off for 18/6

Are they in flower? I think you said they are in veg. If they are in veg I would leave lights on till you want a dark period. Limit any chance of a longer period of dark so you don’t induce flower.
So I will wait till tomorrow night 12 am to start dark. Because if I do it tonight it will be 9 hours of dark in 15 hours time. Like you said I don’t want to induce flower.
Is this correct??

Back
Top Bottom