Suggestions LED light please

Ghostwriter31

I’m getting a new light . I’m gonna run a 4by4 and 3by3 in my new house.
I need another light for my 4by4. It has a spider farmer sf2000 for half . I’m Leaning towards a mars hydro TSL 2000 for the second half . They seem to be a favorite here. and I feel like it will compliment my slider farmer.
I want to buy American,US made and MH is China based so I dunno
It needs to be a QB style light , not bulky or heavy and around $300
Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

I’ve been studying those hard

Ok so I should know the answer to this question but I don’t . 3000k or 3500k? Is one for flower and the other for veg?
B273C0F8-5702-467E-8270-1BFAB1DE9539.png

ts2000 would be good if you want to run two lights, for a extra 170 to your budget would get a ts3000 to cover 4x4 by it self super lightweight around 450 wall watts with around 700-800 ppfd at 24 inches. It can veg and flower

Ok so I should know the answer to this question but I don’t . 3000k or 3500k? Is one for flower and the other for veg?

Both of them lean more toward flower spectrum. I do not know anything from this company in my garden so I will not have nothing bad to say about them. I seen they have a veg series on there site.

3000k leans to flower. 3500k is considered "full spectrum" i built veg/flower cob "full spectrum" rigs with a mix of 3000k/3500k. a flat veg rig runs 4000k, maybe 4000k/4500k. deep red flower hits 2700K. further doesn't do anything.

mars will grow great flower. and support things you may not want to align with.

This time me using a MarsHydro TSW 2000, Very much need to cut power costs as against the 2 x 400W HPS on dimmable ballasts, with an Apollo 6 LED Grow Light - True Watt 209W, i used last time. That was 1009W full up :( . TSW 2000 should only draw about 300W.

Had some odd circumstances this grow so far, but for now, well pleased with the lights. Heat management easy.

I’m getting a new light . I’m gonna run a 4by4 and 3by3 in my new house.
I need another light for my 4by4. It has a spider farmer sf2000 for half . I’m Leaning towards a mars hydro TSL 2000 for the second half . They seem to be a favorite here. and I feel like it will compliment my slider farmer.
I want to buy American,US made and MH is China based so I dunno
It needs to be a QB style light , not bulky or heavy and around $300
Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

There is only one LED light that you should be looking at,

There is only one LED light that you should be looking at,
I’d be interested to know how much the Zeus 600 runs. You have to inquire about pricing . Honestly I bought the Electric Sky ES 180. I need a specific area of 2by4 and this fit the bill. I can’t wait to run it side by side with my spider farmer

yes its expensive but in the long run will save you money can only give you english price.

600 watt pro is £849.95 ( they do a cheaper 600w not pro)
300w £389.95
200w £269.95

Average price guide uk

Go with @Budget LED belive me you will never look back I ordered the 250watt sq series 3+ red spec 3000k for my 3x3 by far the best light I’ve ever owned the customer service was unbeatable they pretty much emailed me back and forth for a day or so designed the egact light I was looking for they extended the driver wiring so I could run it outside the tent not to mention if you got with the series 3+ red spec your getting the Samsung LM301H diodes over the 301b they are specially designed for Horticulture and are the absolute top in market for full spectrum Budget LED also throws in the Osram deep reds and LG ultraviolet witch is a nice touch

Back
Top Bottom