Light, temperate and flush

McTerp

Yo guys, i just watched some videos again and i wonder if you guys using this methods and what are your toughts?

1.) teperature drop in the end of the flowering? Does it help or it's just some fancy thing to play around so it's like in the nature?

2.) Raising the light in the end of flowering, i don't see the point in this one but maybe i'm wrong?

3.) Flush...i know it's recomendet to flush the plants and i also know the reasons why, but main question is ..flushing while using only organic nutrients?? I hear that flush play the role only if you are using synthetic nutrients.

Thanks

Tutankhamon From Clone

All in my experience or IMHO ;) as you know how you will get strong opinions on either side of the fence :rofl:

1. Strains prone to colors cooler temps at night/lights out seem to bring those on harder, not sure if it changes anything far as quality/strength goes (not that I have noticed anyway). Had a Blue Widow I kept cloning for 2 years before she mutated out on me, she would still throw purple but it was more pronounced on the ones I harvested when it was colder at night (I'm growing in my shed so time of year I chase either direction). But we couldn't tell any difference in taste/high, so mostly a "bag appeal or psychological thing".

2. Never heard of that and my brain can't grasp any reason as to why that would be beneficial, but that just my opinion.

3. That one you will get folks strongly on either side with very few folks in the middle. Varies on your medium, but to me it's more of a "why waste the nutes at the end when the plant don't need them" as if in soil there is still nutrients in your medium at the end, as they in the process of dying/last ditch effort at making seeds.

Back
Top Bottom