Lighting Options Quantum Boards Or Mars Pro

I love my QB132 bds
I have six in my 4x4 and works great
I had a 600w hps, same thing too hot in the summer
My plants love the new lights, great penetration down deep.
Mine where full diy, so if u need any help just ask, lol, I learned a lot

I get the Dilemma lol. My flower room is huge, but I made these Mylar over 3 inch insulation sheets so I can adjust the size of the actual flowering area sort of like cubicle walls. I am definitely buying more of these QB boards. Like everyone said night and day compared to what I was using. May look at the Chilled logic stuff as well. My veg\clone tent is a 4x4 and will be upgrading that lighting as well.

One thing I did not do was any adjustment. I just plugged them in to the timers. Is this something I need to consider?

One thing I did not do was any adjustment. I just plugged them in to the timers. Is this something I need to consider?

Run each 288 board at 80w - 140w depending on where in the cycle you are, they might be able to run at higher wattages, but generally these diodes are best when being powered at 50% - 75% :)

Run each 288 board at 80w - 140w depending on where in the cycle you are, they might be able to run at higher wattages, but generally these diodes are best when being powered at 50% - 75% :)
Purple, should I get one of the wall based watt meters to check. I am running 2 boards in series in each set up. These are in my flowering room exclusively.

Just scored 2 of the 288x2 with heat sink scratch and dents on their web site. Ordered the identical drivers off of mouser for like 60.00 each. Total score. Now will have 4 of these in the flower room

Those scratch and dents were a close second choice. I went with Citizen COBs instead.

Just scored 2 of the 288x2 with heat sink scratch and dents on their web site. Ordered the identical drivers off of mouser for like 60.00 each. Total score. Now will have 4 of these in the flower room
I'm considering the QB 135W kit from HLG for $185. If I don't mind scratch & dent, would this be close in price? How many $60 drivers would I need to get from Mouser? 1 or 2? I guess I would need some other hardware & electrical connections too?

I have a 4X2x7' tall tent and only grow 1 plant at a time, but am considering 2 for my next round. I have been growing with a burple LED supplemented by 4 BIG CFLs.

Back
Top Bottom