Lighting questions

BigDaddy35

Whats up world? I am currently using T5's for my lighting and i was wondering if adding some cfl's for side lighting be a good idea or a waste of time. Also would the full spectrum cfl's be a good for the entire grow or should i swap between the warm and cool bulbs? Thanks

Thanks for the response BeIrie. Your journals have helped to motivate me alot. Keep up the good work.

ditto he has some drop dead gorgeous ladies...

but umm big daddy.. I'm gettin ready for my first grow and I have 20 bulbs 10veg and 10 bloom.. and ill prolly have to buy 4/5 more for bloom..

umm my question to u is, I was gonna get a 4 or 8 t-5 ho fixture.. are they worth it?
or perhaps could any one help w/that one?

I mean cfls are jus compact tubes and are supposed to be more efficient but umm are they better than t-5s for growing?

Good question dro. Im new also and on my first grow so im learning also. I went with the t5's because the local hydro store recommended for veggin. Then i noticed how others here were using them for bloom also. So i said what the heck. If i make a mistake it will just help me in the long run. If I could control the heat i would look into the hps lights. Cant argue with the results. Headin to HomeDepot to get the cfl's now

Back
Top Bottom