Little help please guys

Riley May

Hiya guys, hoping for alittle help please. This is all new to me. Am just wondering if this is bent leafs is normal-ish behaviour for 10 day old seedlings?

420-magazine-mobile1893204387.jpg

Details can be found in my grow journal :) in my signature. I was wondering if it's perhaps a sign to start adding small nutrition to waters? Or raise the lights? Or if it's just nothing to worry about.

Many thanks for taking time to read this

RM's First Grow - Unknown Seeds

some times sometimes not. if got water then dont worrie about them. look see if any yellow tint or any thing that looks more damaging , if not dont worrie keep growing.

Thank you for the reply Dust. One is ever so slightly alittle yellow but only on 1 out of 10 :)

Am feeling under watering due to using HydroCoco 60/40 it feels it drys out in 8/10 hours but Iv been very careful not to over water

RM's First Grow - Unknown Seeds

The one in the middle is not telling you she needs water. The 2 on the ends might be needing a bit. Do you see how the leafs stem on the middle plant is pointing upward but the leaf is down somewhat? If it needed water the leaf stems would be sagging downwards along with the leaf.

Back
Top Bottom