Little plant seems not healthy - What should I do?

Oh snap. I did find a seed in my outdoor black indica. 1 seed in a pound. Lol. It was female but too fat to be viable. Which brings me to my point. From experience small seeds sprout faster and more reliably than larger seeds. I received 5 CKS PK 4 were small 1 was fat. The fat one didn't germinate. Same with the indica. I had a photo I took with my iPhone zoom. I'll dig for it.

So you can test for viability by size and by gently pressing on it.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I thought I had great eyes until I was looking at that picture. I would say #2 is the only one not female. #4 looks like it would be. I think it's cool none the less. Definitely worth learning more of.

Don't feel bad. I can't see any detail on any of those photos.

Double snap! There's a video on Youtube called "how to tell if your Marijuana seed is female" pretty sure he did the video for 420 mag and is the man behind the photo. Much clearer visual in the video of the "volcano".

:Namaste:

The new leaves got the same bright plastic+curling+brown spots look so I decided to discard the plant. Now there is two more seeds germinating so I chose the better look one to go on with, and I chose the fatter one and the darker one idk why. Sorry for killing it :(

I don't have access to any kind of seeds but the ones that comes with the compressed weed, but I have lots of it. Is this volcano thing for real? I will get a magnifying loupe to chose the next seeds and post about
:thumb:
I will replant it, I'm just waiting these two fully ripe to get the soil from them, It should be 1 or 2 weeks tops but will tell for sure when I get the loupe.
rXy4JWt.jpg

I should proper warn that I'm extremely low budget, I just bought the soil and pots and let the nature do the rest, no fertilizers and window sunlight (I'm in top 90% of the taller building around). I just keep in track of photoperiod with my wardrobe. I guess it's Gaia's will

Thanks for for the help :thanks:

The volcano method is legit. I have rarely gotten a male from my collection of bagseed and Regular seeds (non-feminized).

It is not a foolproof method, but recently I chose 4 seeds using the volcano idea, from a regular 10 pack of Sensi Seeds' Jack Herer and got 3 females.

I first saw this here in 2013 - Seeds - Female or Male - Can You Tell The Difference?

Back
Top Bottom