LMAO Cloning For Dummies

Speaking of volcanic rock has anybody ever tried using volcanic ash it is high and almost all trace minerals and can be dissolved into water or into your soil

Meant this never heard of it.

Maybe you should look into it it's pretty simple once you go and learn how to use it very healthy I have friends that use it so they do not ever have to use fertilizer the plant can feed at free-range this is not for everyone a lot more difficult than using regular fertilizer because it is extremely strong it can change the taste of your buds most people that I know that use it use it with fruity strains after you look into it if you have any questions let me know and I will fill in the blanks

OG GTH clones three day comparison! So easy to go right into DWC when your clones have 6+ inch roots when going into net pots!

sidebside.png

Maybe you should look into it it's pretty simple once you go and learn how to use it very healthy I have friends that use it so they do not ever have to use fertilizer the plant can feed at free-range this is not for everyone a lot more difficult than using regular fertilizer because it is extremely strong it can change the taste of your buds most people that I know that use it use it with fruity strains after you look into it if you have any questions let me know and I will fill in the blanks

Will do . Phone is dieing off to bed it's a sign lol. Take er ez for now bud...

When people are new to Growing they have to learn how to do cloning easy way first not everybody can jump headfirst into it I have seen so many post on people losing clones and don't understand why that is the reason I started this thread once they learn the basics of what a clone means they can move on to any method of making clones they like but without basic knowledge it does no good to just jump in Beth how people end up with plant problems

When people are new to Growing they have to learn how to do cloning easy way first not everybody can jump headfirst into it I have seen so many post on people losing clones and don't understand why that is the reason I started this thread once they learn the basics of what a clone means they can move on to any method of making clones they like but without basic knowledge it does no good to just jump in Beth how people end up with plant problems

I tried and failed on red solo cup thread lol

My white Bubba was so pretty yesterday I went into the room today to check and she collapsed under her weight again
420-magazine-mobile54125264.jpg
420-magazine-mobile795367130.jpg

What about tieing with that green twist or pipe cleaners to tie it to a branch above to help support ?

What are you going to be used in the cinnamon for and do you know what cinnamon does

Yes I read a very good article about what it does and the perks of using it . In coco ? Experience in it?

Needs to learn how to stand on her own stems she has this problem constantly or is it that I just push my buds too hard either way in two to three days that break will be healed and it will be fine the plant wants to survive if not it would have cut off all circulation to that bud in order to save itself but apparently it's not doing that much damage

It's very good in soil and in Cocoa what it has its side effects to Cinnamon is an anti fungicide when using this you don't get bad fungus but you're also destroying the good fungus the bacteria that grows and lives on your roots is killed by the cinnamon if you have fungus in your soil or on your plant you can use cinnamon to kill it you can also use cinnamon to change your pH I have no issues with anybody using cinnamon as long as they know what they are doing and they know the pros and cons to doing it

It's very good in soil and in Cocoa what it has its side effects to Cinnamon is an anti fungicide when using this you don't get bad fungus but you're also destroying the good fungus the bacteria that grows and lives on your roots is killed by the cinnamon if you have fungus in your soil or on your plant you can use cinnamon to kill it you can also use cinnamon to change your pH I have no issues with anybody using cinnamon as long as they know what they are doing and they know the pros and cons to doing it

Soil with no ferts in it?

I'm going to play a bit I love science .

Back
Top Bottom