Loft Grow! 400W MH - Multiple Strains - Soil - Advanced Nutrients

360noscope

Sup all! First grow log. I will post some photos of the grow up to today. Here we go.

What strain is it? 2xBlueberry, 2xPineapple haze, 2xNorthern lights, 2xsour diesel (all feminized) AND 3x AK-47 hybrid bagseed. I know it's a lot of strains lol.

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? ^see above lol
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?Veg
If in Veg... For how long? Planted seeds 8/4 so about 6 weeks total as of 9/23.
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor. Possibly moving to outdoor for flower
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Fox Farms Ocean Forest & ~30% perlite
If soil... What size pot? Believe it's a 4 gallon
Size of light? 400w
Is it aircooled?No, in the future it will be.
Temp of Room/cab?75-82
RH of Room/cab? 50-80
PH of media or res? 6.3-6.6
Any Pests ? Not as of yet, Started SNS 209 systemic pesticide this week.
How often are you watering? every 3-4 days
Type and strength of ferts used? Advanced Nutrients Sensi grow A+B, Voodoo juice, B-52, Calmag+, and just started using Armor Si silica. Also Great White inoculant.
Water Quality: RO @ .96 ppm

Seeds planted in pHed rockwool on 8/14/15. Fed with just RO water until one month into the grow, which is also when i started fertilizing nad using CalMag+. I did this because of the notoriously hot FFOF soil, and worked out nicely.

I'll add some photos with dates to show progress. :welcome:

9/3

9/5

9/7 After transplanting with a dash of Great White on the root base.

9/17

9/20

9/22 (Today)

Sour Diesel, current biggest plant over 2ft. Hard to tell in picture.

Blueberry :cheesygrinsmiley:

Here are the 3 AK-47 bagseed, they look pretty healthy but need a pot up (currently in 1 gal), and were having N defs. They really seem to like the Silica.
These will most likely be going outdoors soon to flower, too many plants in the grow room.

I need to get some white/black poly and close in the plants. Need to work on my ventilation first. Also Just picked up a new Phantom ballast from the hydro store :icon_cool Other one was on it's last legs.

Tell me what you guys think!!

Quick update:

IMAG15225.jpg

IMAG15293.jpg
IMAG15274.jpg

Moved the AK47's outside,and removed the table I had in the grow room.

Next plans are definitely get an air cooled reflector & enclose the grow with black/white poly. Looking at this Hydrofarms reflector, it's 8" longer and 6" wider than my current one.

1440552176366316075621.jpeg

Peace
:420:

Subbed. You got a little bit of everything going on. Will be interesting to see the difference of how each strain develops.

Subbed, looking great!
I'm interested to see the difference between your organic and non-organic growth systems.
:goodjob:

Thanks guys, very interested as well to see how the variety will turn out.

Top dressed the organic plants with supersoil last week sometime and fed with a diluted worm juice/blood meal tea. Seemed to have helped with slight N deficiencies showing up. So far growth rate has been pretty much the same between the organic and non-organic. I'll take some pics of the AK's outside soon.

Update 10.3

Flower time. Plants currently in 36 hour dark period. Some will be going outdoors as the light is always 12/12 around here, some will stay indoor and switch to HPS 6-10 days into flower.

Still deciding on when to switch to bloom nutes.. I just did a flush so I'm sure some more N would be a good idea. Probably use a mix of veg and bloom nutes.

All showing female preflowers, smell amazing, and are over 3ft. :peace:

IMAG15912.jpg
IMAG15765.jpg

IMAG16031.jpg
IMAG16013.jpg
IMAG16001.jpg
IMAG15982.jpg

Nice looking grow! Hope you have plenty of head room, because it looks like those plants are set to explode in growth and height. May consider starting some training on them in order to get a more even canopy. You have a nice strain selection going.

360, I read somewhere a while back that cfl lights put off the most usable light spectrum of any grow lights. These are great for cheap side lighting. Have you considered adding a few to the sides of your grow area to supplement the mh?

Nice looking grow! Hope you have plenty of head room, because it looks like those plants are set to explode in growth and height. May consider starting some training on them in order to get a more even canopy. You have a nice strain selection going.

Thanks man!! And yeah, something tells me these will all be going outdoor.. Haha, they really took off fast. I just flipped to 12/12, that means I can't top or FIM right? Would have to remain in veg??

360, I read somewhere a while back that cfl lights put off the most usable light spectrum of any grow lights. These are great for cheap side lighting. Have you considered adding a few to the sides of your grow area to supplement the mh?

Actually yeah, the foliage isn't very plentiful on these, the lateral branches have stretched a lot, it was due to no reflective material around grow, too small of a reflector and too many plants crammed together. Next grow I'll definitely throw some CFL side lighting in there as well :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom