Loner stoner?

I enjoy tokin' alone

i like to smoke in smaller groups the most but it dosent really make that much of a difference for me, just as long as im smokin.

JRinke said:
As Ive mentioned countless times before, very very very few of my friends actually smoke. The only real good friend of mine who smoked just recently quit. So Im pretty used to being high around other people that are sober. It always pisses me off when my roommate in particular doesnt shut the fuck up about me being high though. Like we'll be sitting in our dorm and I'll be baked. They just sit there and ask me questions like "Whats it feel like to be HIGH", "Shouldnt you have the munchies sinch your HIGH", "I can't believe we just got our asses kicked at Halo 2 by Jrinke even though he's HIGH". And a cop does a patrol through our dorm around 12:00-1:00 at night, he knows that, yet he continues to emphasize the fact that Im high even though every fucking person on the damn hall already knows because he wont shut the hell up.

Trust me your not the only one with that problem. I hate it when people talk about you being high. Especially when they do it on the school campus it just makes me wanna hit 'em. Dont tell us were high because chances are we already know and dont tell others were high because chances are we dont want them to know

Think i can be pretty bad for the mooching of weed, generally due to me only recently havin a job.

Whenever i do have pot however, which is happening with increasing frequncy thank to dosh from job, i make sure i pass it round.

Prefer smokin with a group of people anyway, jus more fun that on your own.

I like smoking by myself and with a couple of buds. I enjoy smoking by myself if i have specialty budd $50-$60 1/8 ouch. But if i have mids or regs i will smoke you out for sure. Regs or mids is only usually $25-$30 1/4. I deff like smoking with other peeps more but sometimes my pockets are hurting and i only have a couple of grams of killa so when im in that situation i usually keep the smoke for myself.

^^^^^True I feel ya.......Usually thats my case ill have the budd and everyone else is usually scavanging. Your deff not a stingy smoker Dave....

i prefer smokin with others, so i have someone to trip out with. If i'm alone i usually take my dog for a walk and smoke with her.

when i smoke...its either by myself...or with only the closest of pothead friend...my friend c and s are pretty much the only people i smoke with...theres nothing like smoking by yoursoulf for awhile...and then smoking with your buds..its like a reunion of stoners

Yeah, I know what you mean grower. But, well damn, I see my friends so rarely that it's almost a downer when I do see them because it just reminds me what I'm missing out on the rest of the time. I'd much rather have a couple good friends sit in on all smoking sessions.

until very recently I only smoked with one of my best friends--either just the 2 of us with his weed, or some of his friends with a couple of them pitching in. this friend is the one who got me high for the first time. I only started buying my own weed a month or so ago and I keep offering to smoke him out but it still hastn' happened. whateva.

so anyway, most of my experience has been with him, more often him and a few friends, sometimes at big parties where i know almost no one. but now i smoke alone a lot and i like that as well. like right now. :bong:

i definitely prefer smoking in a small group. but if there are sober people it makes me embarassed. it's a lot of fun to be stoned with one or a few people, because then you can laugh about everything and eat and talk about stuff that doesn't make sense later. alone it's nice to just relax and for some reason i always feel super focused on stuff. and like i'm better at creative stuff because i have more patience, since normally i just drop projects or move on because i don't want to wait for something.

I think the best # of people for me would have to be aleast 2 but 4 would be the best for me, thats how many people i was with for the first time i smoked so i guess, i havent really expanded my tree yet. but for now 4

I'm Forced to smoke alone, i just recently moved and most of my friends at my new place dont smoke...and i hate it!

LONER!!!!!!!

Isolation and Weed = Innovation/Genius.

actually..
it depends...

now you got me thinking... lol.

if i have enough chronic to share... i like to be with friends.

if i dont have much.. i like to stay inside... Jam out.. draw trippy stuff..
make posts on this website.. lol

play video games..

EAT FOOD!

I feel you bro, I'm the same way. I get real creative when I am by myself. Today I'm meeting with my cousin who I havn't seen in about a decade. We used to be real tight and I can't wait to blaze it with him.

I've read alot about the leeches in this thread & I'll tell you a story of the worst leech I've ever known.

It was 1991 & I lived in a trailer court here in MN, believe me it was a step up from the shack (electric & no water) I had been living in in the woods.
A neighbor of mine Tony was always stopping in, I in turn always made an offer to stone him. About the 4th or 5th visit from him I offered to find him a bag from a local dealer friend of mine, he declined and told me how great the green was he'd be getting soon. This now goes on for 4 or 5 months & he never has his own weed, I'd stoned him up & his wife too about 30 times at least and of course he continues to decline my getting him a bag. When I told him the next time we fried it was his turn PERIOD! he & Pam stopped coming by.
One day as I pull into my driveway a stranger is walking away from my door, I ask what he wants and he says...."Are you Pete?" I said 'yes'.....He asks "Hey man you got any bags?" & I came unglued on him like no tomorrow, I cussed him up and down, called him every derogatory & ethnic slur I could come up with, I threatened him with a pistol I had and he made tracks fast.
I called a friend that knows everything about everything, a native american with 'the nose' for news, Rob. He called me back in five minutes & would neither talk on the telephone he also refused to meet at either of our homes, he insisted we meet at 'the spot' a place we knew & got high at..... I was paranoid at once. We met and this is what he knew to be true......
My neighbors not only were leeches, they were both hard assed alcoholics that had two children. Someone ratted them out for their drinking, neglecting the kids to the local social services office. They were called in and it was found that they offended like this in another county recently & were on borrowed time as far as social services were concerned with the kids!.... So, they decide to swing a deal if they could. They'd turn in their pot dealing neighbor (me) if they could keep the kids. First of all I never dealt pot in MN....EVER! I offered to find him a bag cuz he never had his own....but that ain't dealing! So they tell a story of how much traffic I have in and out of my place all day/all night....they say I always have the best pot & like to share and give it away too. They fucking tell every lie there is to tell about me. The sheriff tells them that with all the info they've given the department that they'll only need to perform one buy from me (usually a narc needs 3 buys to build a case) to get a clean conviction on me.......
The stranger at my door was a narcotics officer. I knew the sheriff & the head narc but not that undercover piece of shit they tried to use on me. Rob told me it was 'Jones' the head narc that was after me.... I called 'Jones' at his office the next day & I read him the fucking riot act! I accused him of intruding into my domain (what a man does in his home routine holds TRUE!) and trying to bust an honest working man (2 jobs I worked) I told him I knew all about Pam & Tony ratting me out, I told him they were both losers that were known to be bad people/parents/liars, etc...... He then asked me how I'd heard all of that....(Jones was denying everything from the undercover cop to knowing Pam & Tony) & I wasn't about to rat Rob and his sources out thats for sure!!! So I told him that Tony came over here crying on my shoulder last night sorry for lying to the cops about me, he needed to get stoned & tell me what he'd done.....:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:
Suddenly there was a silence on the other end of the line that told me I'd hit my fucking mark, the type of silence when you've caught someone with their pants down, they have no answer and are left thinking what to do or say......the type of silence that JONES thought he'd get on me with a cheap buy tactic, fucking fool......yup I had him and he knew it (btw me & Jones are both from NYC & now live in the sticks of northern MN, & he realized NY slick when he tried to match wits with me on this one) so I asked "What do you have to say bout that Jones?" It took him another moment to stammer out a lame "I don't know what you're talking about" but somehow his voice had no conviction in it. We actually parted ways on the telephone that day by agreeing that what a man does in his home is his own business. I'd convinced him that he believed a drunken liar & challenged him to think if he'd ever heard about me dealing before this. Of course he denied trying to run a 'buy' on me & does deny it to this day.

So I made a fool of the cops.....that was easy as I never did sell any weed & I got great revenge on the mother fuckers and their little kiddies......:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley: or does anyone here think I shoulda sacrificed myself for the sake of keeping the family together?.....:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :cheesygrinsmiley: :smokin3:

haha thats fuckisng awesome stoner... its funny you mention this because my friend aand i are gonna move into a plae where we would kinda need to slang to pay rent... ive decided that its not worth it if one guy get popped and trys to sell me out... but hearing stories liek this make me sad... if anyone should stick together its stoners... but eh most people arent stoners... they just get high there is a diffrence :)

The max i could smoke with would be 5, if any more i wouldnt do it. The way it is for me right now, is me and my bro go and smoke with a couple of people we know, its always fun smoking with someone new.

For me, during the day its usually just me and my best bud/roomate chillin at the house and smokin a joint or a few bowls. at night I like to go outside, smoke by myself in the garage, listen to some tunes, and just think about my life and that kinda stuff. On the weekends I usually smoke with a few more people but probably no more than 5 or 6 and thats if I'm not the only one with bud or I can trust the people to smoke me back out. I dont really have a preference when it comes to smokin... just as long as its not the same exact shit over and over again cause thats no fun and then i get burnt out

every now and then I sit at home after the kids have gone to sleep and smoke what I want when I want and I'm on my own!
Most times my partner Jamman is around and we both get stoned together!
Around once every month, friends, relitives ect are invited round and we have a bring your own pot/weed party, I'm going to have one tonight! I've told you about these mad events before... but for all you newby's I invite all sorts of stoners around to my home for a get together (party), the rules of my party is as follow's: Jamman (my partner) and I provide food and drinks,rolling paper's, roaches,and rolling tobacco, around 6 ready rolled joints , everyone else has to fetch some cig's and pot/weed. It all goes into a big bowl, if you don't bring you don't join in... so once the party gets going and our joints are burning, I take it upon my self to begin the nasty task of rolling extra large joints/cones/whatever and placing them on to a silver tray so everyone can help theirselves as they like! I usually do this whilst smoking a joint, usually at the end of the night every one is totally mashed and the weed leftova's in the large bowl is mine for being a good host! the last one I had I'd gotten over 5 ounces left from my guests!

I smoke weed with all my friends and at partys and shows and by myself. I love smoking weed with my band members before shows and before practice. Always fun. Every weekend is a SMOKEFEST everywhere I go lol.

Sometimes I like to smoke alone so I can REALLY enjoy a nice bowl.

but if I'm hanging out with friends we will always pass around the bowl at least once that night...it always brings us together and we end up just chilling all night and having a good time.

Back
Top Bottom