Long time smoker, First time grower

Yeah man... we gotz a couple of those around here somewhere... LOL

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Hello, everyone just joined the site to talk to other who are in the hobby of growing, too.

Hi there Mr. Voorhees, :welcome:...can I call you Jason? :) You'll find tons of awesome growers here, all working to help each other learn and become better!

All the great links the Captain gave you, and yet I don't see one for the 420 Magazine Contests! ;) Every member here can make nominations, and then vote when the polls open. Hopefully you'll be participating, the voting is going on now for this month...check it out, the link is below in my signature, and vote for your favorites every month!
:Namaste:

Hey Mr. V--

Welcome and glad you found us. Great people here eager to give advice and pretty quick responses too. It is my first time growing too. I have made a few mistakes already but am still doing good. Would love to see what ya working with...Maybe you can post some pics?

I just started building my box I have the frame done. The dim is 78"x48"x21" building it to in my closet. Will post pics soon. And thank you all.

Back
Top Bottom