Lookin for SKunk Bud

Green Love

I'm currently in the process of looking for what I would term as an old school american weed, that smells like skunk when grown outdoors, but gets you stoned. I have found this type of marijuana to work great for medical properties as well as for recreation.

Don't be confused this kind of weed is not the cross from Sam the Skunkman.

This weed may come from south of the border, it has a skunk scent, the high - has no ill effect, no burning feeling or sensatition, just a straight weed - one hit, and your eye lids close.

If anyone one could send me a pm, or point me in the right direction, I would be most greatful.

Your best bet unless someone comes forth here is to look at some of the seed banks, I am sure you will have no prob finding what you want w/a lil research... Google skills baby!
Right here on the front page... Cali Skunk for example... I have smoked the skunks ass many times and I know why you seek it, best of luck in your search!
Buy Marijuana seeds & Cannabis seeds online - straight from Amsterdam Seeds Right This Way Green Love[/URL] :ganjamon:

Links broken, oldschooler. I appericate the fast response, but the skunk's isn't the right type of skunk, This kind of skunk has no warm or cooling feeling, just a straight stone skunk.

Back
Top Bottom