Looking for advice on harvest time

Smokedog42o

420 Member
Hey thanks for stopping by, just wanted to know people's opinions on whether or not I should harvest my plants yet. I live in southern Ontario Canada and have two different strains in ground. It's starting to get chilly at night and both plants are comeplety different as far as maturity and ripeness. One is a clone got off a buddy which I know nothing about and looks like she could go for a couple more weeks( judging by her pistols), and the other is a seed that I personally grew in the dirt. The seed I started is getting heavy as f*#%. I didn't really take this grow season seriously because pests topped all 6 of my plants way back after a few weeks so I got pissed and started neglecting them as I didn't really care what happened to them . I managed keeping 1 ,Now it's almost harvest time and she's looking amazing! I gave nutrients only a few times and watered probably 6 or 7 times and let Mother Nature do the rest. All pistols have turned red and as I type this out I am sitting beside them contemplating chopping this bitch down as she's looking great. The clone I got off of my buddy is looking amazing in colour and the over all structure of the plant I can tell who ever my bud got this off of knows what there doing.. I transplanted it into the ground very early in flower to see if she would maybe be happier with a bigger home as I mentioned before it's starting to get colder and all of the leafs are starting to fall off the big maple trees blocking the sun light most of the day. I would like to take advantage of the new direct sunlight now but don't want to risk any damage the colder weather might do? Any advice would be great as I don't talk to anybody about it. Both plants viewed with the naked eye have 100% milky trichomes but thought they might be able to gain more weight and maybe see some amber trikes. This is my 4th grow and I've done some research, also would like to note that none of the plants are showing yellow leafs and haven't flushed before. I don't know but this was great to get off my chest. Thanks in advanced.

Attachments

• IMG_0620.JPG
    IMG_0620.JPG
    1,000.1 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0621.JPG
    IMG_0621.JPG
    938.4 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0622.JPG
    IMG_0622.JPG
    1,002.7 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0623.JPG
    IMG_0623.JPG