Looking for mass of info on ScrOG

Canninoob

Hey everyone, I was trying to find info on the screen of green method of growing and I've got some useful info from multiple forums but none are consistant, so I was wondering if someone could give me a detailed instruction setup on screen of green that pools all knowledge in this one thread so people can come to this and get all the info instead of just some, also I've see people talk about weaving the plants through the screen once they are in the screen and it shows a picture of all the stems completely bare with no leaves like sticks, but they never mention trimming them. A little clarity please. Thank you.

Hello and :welcome::420:

There are a lot of grow journals here. If you will go to the main page and look across the tab's the one called Grow Room it is in black. After you go there click on How to Grow Marijuana, there is al ot of info from every style of growing. Including the following for the scrog. It is toward the bottom of the how to grow marijuana forum.

Screen of Green (SCROG)
What is SCROG (Screen of Green)?
Can You Give an Example of a SCROG Cabinet?
Can I use SCROG with Larger Lights Too?

Brouse around and enjoy your stay. Good Luck dont forget to show pics if you have them I currentl have a berry bomb in veg.

If you have enough posts you can message Twelve12, he had an awesome grow, He is very helpfull and full of knowledge.

Here is the link and check out his picture gallery.

https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/blue-planet-nutrients-2l-hempy-coco-coir.152306/

and these if you like, Glad to have you.

Your welcome the link wont paste for some reason. If you find him posting while your browsing ask him where to find more info. If I can help in any way please message me. Have a great night
Ps: he has instructions and supplies list documented

I have been wondering how to locate what I need info on thanks for the comment. I'm on my 2nd time growing the first time I ran into numerous problems from to many plants (12) half died so I ended up with 5.5 plants and harvested over half lb, this time I made a screen and only have four babies and one mother plant in a grow box, I really haven't talked to anyone about my grow and I've been during to brag but I don't want to see the inside of a cell. I had one plant that had a 24g cola hopefully I'll have a gang of those this time. I need to figure out how to post photos from my cannon because my tablet has a shitty cam. Well now I need to go trim soexcess off til next time.

Ok the bell has rung please take your seats lol. Lets start with some names and what they are.
S.O.G Is Sea Of green. What it is? It is more then one plant under a net of some sort. You can have many plants under screen or just two. Now learning trying,topping,fimming and lolly popping when doing SOG will help big time.
Back to names.
S.C.R.O.G is Screen Of Green. One plant under a net of some sort.
Both are really the same just one name one plant and other is multiple plants.
When you do a Scrog or Sog you should learn plant training to get the most out of your plants and nets.
To get the best out of you Scrog and sog as well is plan to do it with a very young plant to get it growing the right way to spread plant out.
With all of them I have done I will tell you this is the older you let plant be to start training the longer it will take to fill net. I can answer as many ? as you may have. I wish you all the best I hope some info will help

Hey sorry CO Finest, but I believe you are mistaken about S.O.G., it does not require a net but rather plants are added to a flowering room every 2 weeks or so and harvested when flowering cycle is complete. So with an 8 week flowering cycle you would have 4 sets of plants at different heights and you would have a harvest every 2 weeks. You just keep replacing the harvested plants with new clones.

I tend to do DIY (Do-it-yourself) on my ScroG. I got a couple journals in my sig where I scrog. May help you my Grape Ape journal are in veg and I show how I prep the clones for LST, FIM and Supercrop where needed. My completed Blue Dream journal has two ScroG grows I did. I had my 2 og 2 bubba 2 Blue dream Scroged but had to pull them from the screen when I had a power outage and they are finishing un-screened but it has my Stack-a-scrog build on it and shows when and how I lollipop them in the 2nd-3rd week of flowering. Hope it helps you some.

Back
Top Bottom