Looking for some wisdom

HigherBurning

420 Member
Hi there people just starting my adventure and this site has been amazing already.i have spent a fair chunk of my time researching in the shadows for a 2x600w hps 8-10 plants grow. I don't want to bore anyone so I will keep it as short as possible. Huge thanks to anyone who throws me some of their wisdom. Here it goes....

Tent
Green qube tent 120x240x220
To be raised on pallets with carpet underneath.
Because of concrete floor.

Canna coco. hand watered with growers ark nutes

Lighting
T5 2ft 4 tube...seedling
2x600w MH...veg
2x600wHPS...flower.....need help picking parabolic shade,best bulbs and ballast setup.

Extraction
Carboair 60 8" outake
6" intake..... not sure about what fans best for these and help with controllers would be huge.
2 x 6" clip on fans above canopy
1 floor fan under canopy
2x hygrometers
2x oil radiators 1 in tent 1 outside tent in front of intake.
Humidifier/de humidifier... help also needed

Then bits and Bob's like ec/ph pens buckets etc.

Potting up sizes would be a big help as well as in party cups then 3l the 7.5 then 11 maybe? Also I have 2 double socket plugs and a single socket plug in the grow space is this enough to safely power all this.

Does this sound anywhere near right lol. Once again any help would be a bonus. I have around £2000 for the whole setup so any recommendation on extraction and lighting or anything else im missing would be great. Cheers

Hi and Welcome HigherBurning! I think you have the pot up sizes though I use the english equiv. I like to run a solo cup, then 1 gallon, then 5 gallon, to 10 gallon. As far as power consumption goes you'll have to find out if there's one or two circuits feeding them. Add the power consumption of the lights and they have to come in less than the rated fuse or breaker.

Thanks for the replys and quick response I wish I had joined ages ago lol.here is a pic of my mains. it's a garage outbuilding. Hope this sheds some light on the situation 1 of the doubles is just outside but can I can run heavy duty extension back in the garage. Security is not a issue as in nosey neighbours. Reckon I can run 2 600's with 8" extraction plus intake fan and heaters humidifier clip on fans and all the little bits. I'm struggling with the wiring it all up safely aspect lol. Thanks again folks.
20200331_164941.jpg
20200331_164947.jpg
20200331_165632.jpg
20200331_164620.jpg

I’ll tell you what I’ve added that’s helped me massively, a WiFi thermometer/hygrometer and everything is run on smart plugs so I can control everything from anywhere in the world on my phone, just a thought

Back
Top Bottom