Looking For Woody/Woody Kush

gr8fullfred

420 Member
Hey guys, I am looking to grow Woody and or Woody Kush. had it once and thought it was great, would like to grow it but can't find a trace of it anywhere. Came from California I think. Any ideas?

would like to grow it but can't find a trace of it anywhere. Came from California I think. Any ideas?
I did a google search for:
woody kush
and immediately popped up a short write-up from weedmaps. Within seconds of scanning through about 10 more links it looks like you are out of luck. Checked some smaller seedbanks or dealers and they had descriptions but said no seeds in stock. Looks like the strain died off or disappeared about 5 years ago.

Weedmaps wrote:

Woody Kush, aka Woody OG, is a strain of unknown origin from a mystery breeder. Given its name and woody Kush aroma, most assume its genetic heritage is Hindu, OG, or Master Kush or perhaps all three. The strain is said to smell like skunk, earth, and fresh pine while the smoke taste is smoothly similar.

and they also had this paragraph:

Woody Kush is an indica-dominant strain of unknown origin. It produces short, bushy plants thanks to its indica heritage. Woody Kush has an average flowering time between 49 and 56 days and is known to produce high yields in ideal conditions. The Woody Kush strain is best grown indoors. Woody Kush is not available as seeds and clones.

Good luck on the search.

Back
Top Bottom