Looking to buy a light - cant decide btween Prakasa, Budmaster or Grow Northern

spektrum

Finaly gonna bite the bullet and invest in an LED - After a long period of deliberation I've decided to keep it to UK based suppliers (less hassle if it all goes tits up, not to mention keeping my business out of the view of customs).

I'm initially looking to spend around £300 on something with an aim to grow between 3 and 4 plants (in a 2ftX2ft tent) and have rounded it down.

The Prakasa seems to be the best deal, but Im wondering on the quality of the actual product, HAS ANYONE OUT THERE USED A PRASKA 300? really struggling to find comprehensive reviews of any of these (beside the budmaster which sounds quality, but Im worried it might not be powerful for what Ive got in mind)

has anyone had any experience with any of these products (or companies) please share!

Take a look at this link Budmaster LED Panel

Buckshot been using a few models of lights from greenlights himself & pretty sure they are a new sponsor here also :thumb:

I've seen prakasa & grownorthern lights advertised but no journals here on 420 using them, so i can not honestly comment on them.

Back
Top Bottom