Looking up their skirt

Jackalope

We all know or should know to keep a eye out for hermies at all times. They can show up at almost anytime. I recently found a seed and did what I thought was a complete search of all plants. I do have a male plant so it got the blame. 2 days after what I thought was a hard look. I found 3 little male flowers on one of the plants. 3 flowers is not enough to freak out about on a single plant. Lots of times I find similar ones when I trim after harvest. They seem to go undetected when it is only a couple.

How I found them was the key. They were tucked under the leaves of the small buds low on the branches. I had to look from a angle that was below them. I looked over the plant really well and will continue doing so for a few days to be sure. Looks like it must have been a stress thing. All the buds look fine.

Thing is. They went unnoticed till I looked from below. Remember to lifted your girls skirts once in a while. Check her out from all angles possible

We all know or should know to keep a eye out for hermies at all times. They can show up at almost anytime. I recently found a seed and did what I thought was a complete search of all plants. I do have a male plant so it got the blame. 2 days after what I thought was a hard look. I found 3 little male flowers on one of the plants. 3 flowers is not enough to freak out about on a single plant. Lots of times I find similar ones when I trim after harvest. They seem to go undetected when it is only a couple.

How I found them was the key. They were tucked under the leaves of the small buds low on the branches. I had to look from a angle that was below them. I looked over the plant really well and will continue doing so for a few days to be sure. Looks like it must have been a stress thing. All the buds look fine.

Thing is. They went unnoticed till I looked from below. Remember to lifted your girls skirts once in a while. Check her out from all angles possible
I hope your just not lifting her skirt up without asking...at least make sure she is comfortable with it.....lol... :)

I was thinking the camera on my phone. No one around to see me take the picture LMAO.

While plants are extremely adaptive. I don't think they can use the phone to call anyone yet. I am safe!

I found another lone flower on a different plant with this same method. Not sure what stress happened but it did.

I stand by my statement! If you need to ask first then do it LMAO.

I have to admit. This thread could have went anywhere. I am glad it was not taken serious. It seems most are joking about it or ignoring it. Society has changed though. 10 years ago the smart ass comments would have been much worse.

I really need to quit poking the bear. I just can't help it LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom