You Know You're A Grower When

You know you're a grower when you thow out most of your clothes, dismantle the wardrobe they were in and replace it with a bigger tent..
I actually gave my clothes and wardrobe to the charity shop.
But you catch my drift

So not at the flower space then...might have to check that with the folks first. :)

just go under cover of darkness. make sure you're friends with the neighbours though.

...when you realize you got nute bottles for plants then condiments in the fridge.

why are your condiments in the fridge ?
you might need them near the bedside where they come in handy the most.. plus it makes them cold to put on.

Guilty as charged.

there's nothing better than well cured weed. a yr to 2 in is sublime when well kept. unless your conditions are super stable it starts degrading after a couple yrs though.

You know you're a grower. When you finish a killer harvest of you're own. Dry it, cure it too Your Liking. Pull a month old cured bud outta You're Jar. And then you say "Damn this shit smells so much better than State Grown And TAXED dispensaries weed". Then you smoke it and get higher than you been since ya was a puppy! And then you continue growing you're own till death do part! ;)

This thread reminds me of the thread a few years ago that I read which was titled " Are You a Gardener or a Farmer", I have reflected on just that statement for some time and it always comes back to me in my mind when working on my girls. What am I trying to do? All I can say now is it is a hobby, larger than most but still a hobby.

Back
Top Bottom