Loolagigi's 2009 harvest

loolagigi

hello, this is my first DWC grow. bagseed, 400hps. one plant is done, and one is still going. thank you the roseman, and mostely crazy. Deep Water Culture forever. geeze i just posted a pic in introduce yourself, and now i cant remember what i did. grrrrrrrr some help please....i have the pics in my album allready. thanks. here is my gallery until i can figure this out.

journal 2009 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

loolagigi,
welcome to 420! great to have ya aboard! I hope you enjoy this site as much as I have enjoyed it... Lot's of good people here who are willing to share there experience in helping you have a better grow... I have grabbed my chair and brought it up to the front so I can watch and enjoy your grow with us all...
rep ++
Welcome brother!

A really nice BUD !!!!!!
done_045.jpg

ok, i got into album, i click on image and then how do i copy the url?

It depends on what browser you're using. IE, Chrome, Opera, FF all use different wording. What you want is to copy the internet link for the picture itself. If you were to select "open image in new window" what the brower would do is go to and all you would see on the page is your picture. This is the link we're talking about.

Alot of browsers have the option to "copy link address" or "copy image URL" when you right click on the picture. Click this, then, USING A SECOND BROWSER WINDOW since it's easiest, go to make your post. You'll see a little in your formatting bar along with bold,italic,underline, etc that is Yellow with a mountain and a sun in it. Click this, then paste in the URL. It will look like blah blah and will end with the picture name.jpg

Probably a little extra explaining than necessary there, but you should now know whats going on. These skills aren't exclusive to this forum, and you'll be able to use this method elsewhere on other forums.

Good luck, and can't wait for some photographs.

ps- he was able to post your picture by using the same method described above: everyone has access to everyone elses' photos that they upload. Also, you should know you can post 2 different size photos. When browsing your images in the photo gallery, clicking on the image being displayed will bring you back/forth from the high-res to low-res images. Most people prefer looking at the larger images.

Back
Top Bottom