Munki's 2 x 4 Bubba Kush ScrOG Bondage

Sorry for the complete lack of updates. Having to travel on other business.

The midwest can be cold this time of year! BTW, anyone call the OKC area home?

Thanks everyone. I was finally able to get back to jar up the buds I had hanging. I don't have a weight yet, but I have filled 3 quart and 7 half pint mason jars.

2010-03-20_04.jpg

I haven't removed the root balls from their buckets yet. They have been sitting dry and in the dark for over a week now. Lil bittie's trunk is still vibrantly green and supple while Big Bertha is all dry and dead. Trimming back the leaf material early on lil bittie helped to keep her alive. I bet I could even bring it back if I watered it again but Bertha's roots are loose in the hydroton now.

2010-03-20_01.jpg

2010-03-20_02.jpg

2010-03-20_03.jpg

It smells and tastes wonderful! Tends to leave a smile :ganjamon: on the face.

Yes, got lots of "trim" from this grow. Actually, I threw in more plant material into the hash pile than I did into the bud pile due to harvesting error. Part way done making the hash and I do have some pics to share.

As to yield, it will be lower in weight than the last grow but that is because I treated this more as a hash crop.

Here are those pics. I used a corded drill this time. Sure can tell it had more torque than the cordless I used last time. The water looked more like green antifreeze when I was done as it pulverized much of the plant material.

2010-03-26_01.jpg

2010-03-26_03.jpg

Here is the 1st pull after settling for about 15 minutes. It finished over 1 inch thick at the bottom.

2010-03-27_03.jpg

I saved the ice and plant material in a bucket overnight while my first pull settled. It still had ice in it the next morning, so I did a second stirring and pull from the material. Here is how it looked this evening. I got 1 inch of material to settle in 1 1/2 hours! I highly recommend running your trim twice through if it was loaded with trichs like mine was.

2010-03-27_04.jpg

Will be drying overnight and tomorrow. I should be able to get weights of the hash and plant material soon. I have been too lazy to weigh out what I already have jarred up.

Way to go munki. Everybody on here is doing the gumby hash method now, seems like.

Hard to argue with an effective and cheap method that does not require special parts to complete so I'm not too surprised.

The 1st pull is now dry enough to work with and I have pics.

2010-03-28_011.jpg

2010-03-28_021.jpg

2010-03-28_031.jpg

It should lose a bit more weight as it drys further in the refrigerator/freezer but not too shabby. The second pull still has some water to dry off but there is plenty of golden sediment in that bowl as well!

Back
Top Bottom