Munki's Ebb n Flow 3 x 3 SCROG 400W HPS Grow

dude signed on little late but took two stoned nights to read it all and wow you got it down bro .. i just finished a dirt grow under a 400w and was not impressed but got plants month into veg stretched and near drowned but your Scrog has inspired a change gotta get few things together but will hopefully do journal Hope have half the thumb you got bro .. Awesome Grow REP To U

Cool. Thanks for taking the time to read the whole thing. I wanted to leave a good reference source for others in the future and am glad it has been inspirational to you.

Very nice munki! Sorry i haven't been able to follow your journal lately. But reps for this one

No problem and thanks for stopping by. I'll probably add some pics of the cured product to see if it has changed. I think that since it dried so well in the beginning, that it didn't go through all the changes a normal cure would do. The product is still excellent however. ;)

Munki great setup, great work with 400w, If you can grow 0.56 every crop? who could as for more really. I know i'd be pretty fricken happy :p I see scrog in my future

Munki great setup, great work with 400w, If you can grow 0.56 every crop? who could as for more really. I know i'd be pretty fricken happy :p I see scrog in my future

Taking the time and electrical cost of running a longer veg period probably increased that number. But yeah, ScrOG is effective with a 400 watt HPS for sure.

:yummy: Well DONE Munki looks like you got a great harvest on your hands

:cheer:
keep up the
fantastic work :goodjob:
Congrats Munki, you made me excite to ScrOg it up in the spring... enjoy the fine herbage...+rep if i can

Thanks. The product ended up being most excellent! Now I have moved to growing the bubba kush. Check out my latest grow. Link in my sig if you haven't subscribed already.

how much did u get frm a 400w hps?

very nice, my next grow i will get probably 8oz from my 400w hps

very nice, my next grow i will get probably 8oz from my 400w hps

Yeah and 8 ounces should be plenty for an individual over a grow period of 4 months so a 400 watt should satisfy most grower's needs.

i need to avg about 4 grams a day for medicine, so i will soon be getting a 1k sodium and use my 400w for veg

i need to avg about 4 grams a day for medicine, so i will soon be getting a 1k sodium and use my 400w for veg

Electricity is expensive where I am at so every watt has to count! If you have the circuits to run all the equipment then go for it. I only have one 15 Amp circuit so a 1000 watter would be out of the question.

I had to learn how to add extra circuits to rooms, real pain in the ass sometimes and kinda scary so I had to buy a few electrical books too. I am adding a extra 15 amp circuit to run my areo 36 in a new room today so I can put a 1000watter in the room and still use the electrics of the room for environmental and feeding control. Each of my grows I have use electric circuits I installed because I need more than one cicuit per room.

I had to learn how to add extra circuits to rooms, real pain in the ass sometimes and kinda scary so I had to buy a few electrical books too. I am adding a extra 15 amp circuit to run my areo 36 in a new room today so I can put a 1000watter in the room and still use the electrics of the room for environmental and feeding control. Each of my grows I have use electric circuits I installed because I need more than one cicuit per room.

Since I am in the garage and the main circuit breaker panel is in there, I'm sure another circuit could be created. I would be tempted to have both a 240 volt line and a 120 volt line run in the garage so I could power the lights on the 240. I believe that 240 would run a ballast more efficiently.

Thanks for your comment Mr Smith. I greatly value your input. I hope you are reading my next journal as well. Take care.

I think I can add some insight to a smoke report for this grow. I find that the tops that are nearer to center of the grow and got the UV have that extra something. It takes the bud from good to maybe too good. Kind of transcendental in its effects. So I would say that the UV does have an effect but it might not be what everyone would enjoy.

Hey munki I just found your grow when i was doing some research on SCROG you been a great help I think I will be using a SCROG on my next grow

Back
Top Bottom