Munki's Ebb n Flow 3 x 3 SCROG 400W HPS Grow

Damn bro I have to give it 2 ya, you grow some grrrrreat looking weed. Oh I got the tony the tiger thing going on b/c I'm from the Cereal City. lol.. I need to ask a dumb ? but how do you make hash? U can tell me here or just send me a pm, either way will do.. I haven't smoked any hash in a long time.

Damn bro I have to give it 2 ya, you grow some grrrrreat looking weed. Oh I got the tony the tiger thing going on b/c I'm from the Cereal City. lol.. I need to ask a dumb ? but how do you make hash? U can tell me here or just send me a pm, either way will do.. I haven't smoked any hash in a long time.

The crude method many of us have employed lately is called "The Gumby Method". I found a video that is still working on YouTube .... amazingly.

YouTube - "Gumby" Bubble Hash Method. Hashish. Marijuana

Try to get a local copy somehow as YouTube seems to take down cannabis related videos lately.

Check out what I'm going to submit for Nug of the Month.

NugoftheMonth2.jpg

It has a nice gooey innards but appears dry to the eye. Smell is subdued but high is sublime.

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Thanks for stopping by here at the end TorturedSoul. You and HazeSeeker were the first ones to post in my humble Phototron grow. I appreciate your early mentorship then and I have since strived to the do the same for others new to our community.

Was trying to read it real-time but kind of had to drop away from the mothership for a bit. I did manage to play catch-up at the end though and was happy to see that you carried things to fruition.

Btw, I chuckled for a second when I read your cost-per-gram. How much is it after you factor in labor?:cool:

No matter, I suppose; a nice home-grown crop is priceless.

You did about like I expected after you rescued them from the 'Tron. I had a feeling you'd have a nice first crop. And it seems that you understand the why of what you went through too which means you harvested far more than the buds.

I look for your experiences to (generally) improve in some way each time in the future... Look out!:bong:

Was trying to read it real-time but kind of had to drop away from the mothership for a bit. I did manage to play catch-up at the end though and was happy to see that you carried things to fruition.

Btw, I chuckled for a second when I read your cost-per-gram. How much is it after you factor in labor?:cool:

No matter, I suppose; a nice home-grown crop is priceless.

You did about like I expected after you rescued them from the 'Tron. I had a feeling you'd have a nice first crop. And it seems that you understand the why of what you went through too which means you harvested far more than the buds.

I look for your experiences to (generally) improve in some way each time in the future... Look out!:bong:

I did it for the love of the experience so the sweat equity was very cheap to me. If it becomes more like work, then labor time would be more of a consideration.

You did good Munki. :cheer:

Now, I have several evenings of reading to do.:grinjoint:

Looks like I'm going to be going more in this direction than the one I had planned, but it's all good.

DD

You did good Munki. :cheer:

Now, I have several evenings of reading to do.:grinjoint:

Looks like I'm going to be going more in this direction than the one I had planned, but it's all good.

DD

Well I am glad my grow had a positive effect for you. That was one of my major goals so thank you for sharing that with me.

I had first planned on a 3x3 ebb and flow and sort of got sidetracked to a 4x4, both from suggestions and a deal on CL for used 4x4 Botanicare trays.

Much reading and research later, and looking at equipment I have on hand and $$$$ available, I can't afford to properly outfit a 4x4 grow. Perhaps later.

What I DO have is perfect for a 3x3. 400W HPS, 400W MH and moms to match that size for SOG or SCROG.

I've already started some LST on some moms and what you did with just 2 plants has me re thinking the idea of 30+ clones for a grow.

Moms are a un named indica that is close to too strong for me.:bong: Very short with close internodes, so now I'm trying to see if SCROG or SOG will give me the best results.

"Have Moms, will experiment" LOL

DD

I had first planned on a 3x3 ebb and flow and sort of got sidetracked to a 4x4, both from suggestions and a deal on CL for used 4x4 Botanicare trays.

Much reading and research later, and looking at equipment I have on hand and $$$$ available, I can't afford to properly outfit a 4x4 grow. Perhaps later.

What I DO have is perfect for a 3x3. 400W HPS, 400W MH and moms to match that size for SOG or SCROG.

I've already started some LST on some moms and what you did with just 2 plants has me re thinking the idea of 30+ clones for a grow.

Moms are a un named indica that is close to too strong for me.:bong: Very short with close internodes, so now I'm trying to see if SCROG or SOG will give me the best results.

"Have Moms, will experiment" LOL

DD

The short internodes and heavy side branching would make that plant a good candidate for ScrOG. SOG is preferable to plants that tend to grow one main cola. That can be encouraged by having a very short vegetative period. If you want to LST and all that, you are already doing a pseudo-ScrOG already.

I wanted to get a 3 x 3 ebb and flow tray as that seemed to give a lot of options in growing. Maybe someday for me but right now it is still a homemade hydro setup for me. I will be starting my next journal very soon so you can see how I have my tent presently setup.

dude signed on little late but took two stoned nights to read it all and wow you got it down bro .. i just finished a dirt grow under a 400w and was not impressed but got plants month into veg stretched and near drowned but your Scrog has inspired a change gotta get few things together but will hopefully do journal Hope have half the thumb you got bro .. Awesome Grow REP To U

Back
Top Bottom