Munki's 2 x 4 Bubba Kush ScrOG Bondage

Here is the results of the 2nd pull. This was allowed to dry for nearly 24 hours under a fan with RH% in the mid twenties. It is fully dry and with some heat can be molded into shapes.

032910-01.JPG

032910-02.JPG

Sorry for the complete lack of updates. Having to travel on other business.

The midwest can be cold this time of year! BTW, anyone call the OKC area home?

I am around OKC. Some real nasty *extended*winter weather we have had recently, huh? You ever loose power? I am thankful I never lost power. I am also thankful we didn't see a repeat of the ICE STORM of '09!!

My ScrOG is way out of control. The upward branch pressure on my screen has forced my net pots down through the top of my res. :-( I have had to get wire; tie around the bases and attach to the top of my tent. Wires holding my plants up out of the res water. lol I won't make the same mistake next time. :)

Nice Munki!! That hash is making me salivate.

Thanks. Not the purest quality, but it works very well.

Congratulations on another great grow! And thank you for the nice journal. Reading along was both entertaining and educational. Can't wait to see what's next!!

Not decided yet, but when I do, I'll certainly share it here with everyone.

I am around OKC. Some real nasty *extended*winter weather we have had recently, huh? You ever loose power? I am thankful I never lost power. I am also thankful we didn't see a repeat of the ICE STORM of '09!!

My ScrOG is way out of control. The upward branch pressure on my screen has forced my net pots down through the top of my res. :-( I have had to get wire; tie around the bases and attach to the top of my tent. Wires holding my plants up out of the res water. lol I won't make the same mistake next time. :)

I had spent some time in OKC. My flight left just as a storm hit that would become a snowstorm.

I can see that problem happening with a DWC in a tote container though I haven't experienced it. The hydroton rocks in the buckets support downward pressures great.

Damn munki now thats hash if I've ever seen it. Great work on the hole project.
Very nice munik. Great job enjoy.....
Wow, now that's some Gumby!! Nice job Munki! +reps

Thanks Butcher, OBX, and sonzor.

That's some nice hash, so what's next for munki?

Well I may be getting involved in an official capacity here at 420 magazine. Stay tuned.

nice hash pull bro

Thanks Pit. Still some water in the mash of hash. I wish I had at least the largest filter (bubble) bag to remove the bigger plant material pieces. They trap the moisture and prevent the mass from sticking together as well as I would like. I will invest in a basic set of bags if I do this again.

This grow is complete. Sorry for not getting a final weight on the buds. Info wasn't going to be accurate and I sacrificed many buds to the hash bin so the weight was going to be pretty light. I'd put the weight at around 3 ounces dried.

I wanted to also make the announcement that I am now part of the 420 staff. Looking forward to helping make 420 magazine a premier place for grow knowledge and learning.

I wanted to also make the announcement that I am now part of the 420 staff. Looking forward to helping make 420 magazine a premier place for grow knowledge and learning.

Congratulations, Munki! Your willingness to help others, to share your grows and the knowledge that you have, and your positive attitude are qualities that you are to be commended for.:bravo:

Congratulations munki! Good choice 420!
:goodluck:
Congratulations, Munki! Your willingness to help others, to share your grows and the knowledge that you have, and your positive attitude are qualities that you are to be commended for.:bravo:

Thanks guys! I haven't been as active lately, but I will be getting back into the swing of things here in the upcoming days.

Thanks Butcher and everyone who participated in this grow journal. I hope it was helpful, instructive, or at least entertaining.

Please move this to completed journals.

Back
Top Bottom