Munki's 2 x 4 Bubba Kush ScrOG Bondage

Nice Job & nice hockey puck!

I know! Haven't heard from you in a while, how have things been with you? Will we be seeing a spring grow journal from you? (No pressure!)

Got an update for this grow. I did not deal with the root balls until 1 month past harvest. Pics are from Big Bertha's root mass. At this stage, I could easily break the mass in half with my hands. Pressing the outside of the mesh down into the canvas, the Hydroton balls would easily separate away. Pretty easy clean with maybe 15 % loss of Hydroton media.

04-17-20101.jpg

04-17-20102.jpg

04-17-20103.jpg

Great job Munki!! I was told by Butcher to check out your grow to understand what a scrog is... Looks like it's easy enough and it produces a good amout of herb....

I might just have to try one....

Great job Munki!! I was told by Butcher to check out your grow to understand what a scrog is... Looks like it's easy enough and it produces a good amout of herb....

I might just have to try one....

Check out my other ScrOG grow in my signature as well. Some nice shots in that thread.

Yes you do have some awesome photos in your Ebb n Flow journal.. :thumb:

:goodjob:

It's hard to resist not doing a scrog now, I'm gonna have to think this through and maybe get some materials that will be needed to do a scrog....:smokin::grinjoint:

My flowering room is 2x3, so I would really like to maximize my buddage if you know what I mean. I have one lady that would do very well in a scrog..

If you could stop by and give me any pointers that would be sweet.

Back
Top Bottom