Lootznbootz Gets A CLU

Thats an awesome collection, yea should last a few years! .
Yea theres tons of strains to get exicted about.

Im very excited to grow the moxie viper cookies!

A buddy of mine is an up and coming trap dj and he gets some amazing dabs and terpines rosins etc that noone else round here can get.
he let me try the viper cookies rosin or whatever the hell it was and ive never tasted such pure cannabis in my life!

As well as the blue dream!

Actually looking at the list idk if theres a seed on there my mouth isnt watering over lol

Looks great. I resolved the potentiometer problem on my builds. I include a remote with 2 Velcro tabs you can stick to your tent. One numbered dial for each driver. The cables also work with the 6 channel hurricane x led controller from coralux.
420-magazine-mobile8124148.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Where did you get that multiple speed dialer at? I am looking for the same thing for fans and for some lights?

Yea theres tons of strains to get exicted about.

Im very excited to grow the moxie viper cookies!

A buddy of mine is an up and coming trap dj and he gets some amazing dabs and terpines rosins etc that noone else round here can get.
he let me try the viper cookies rosin or whatever the hell it was and ive never tasted such pure cannabis in my life!

As well as the blue dream!

Actually looking at the list idk if theres a seed on there my mouth isnt watering over lol

So jealous.
I'm looking at their autos. Yum.

Anybody know anything about the other breeders on there?

I wont lie besides the moxie and humboldt. And even those in a way.
I went for the companies with promotions and those are the strains and breeders i came up with.
Any one ever grown from these breeders before?

I built it.

How much for you to build and send one to me? That's exactly what I need I have 6 inline fans and so many lights that are HID,LED,and CFL. I hope I can purchase one from you, I don't have the time to build one i am also interested in that light you got how much and where can I get one if you built it let me know cost for both if you can do it

You got a voucher code discount. Whats the code?
I used 5online they had it advertised a while ago idk if its still on their site but it still works lol
5 percent off your order.

Anybody know anything about the other breeders on there?

I wont lie besides the moxie and humboldt. And even those in a way.
I went for the companies with promotions and those are the strains and breeders i came up with.
Any one ever grown from these breeders before?

Humboldt, moxie, Barney's, all the DNA brands...they're all Multiple CC winners. You can't go wrong. Except you didn't buy double tangie banana. Wft lootz? Lol

Humboldt, moxie, Barney's, all the DNA brands...they're all Multiple CC winners. You can't go wrong. Except you didn't buy double tangie banana. Wft lootz? Lol
Awesome thank you!

Double tangie banana wth i didnt even see that!
I may have to make another order lmao

I have to start this update with the fact that i am abosutely loving this grow!

These nutes are kicking ass!
I think it goes without saying the cobs are doing their jobs! Lol

420-magazine-mobile1822012804.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2124034124.jpg

So i noticed some very slight burn on the tips of the leaves recently so today i gave 2 gallons of water with 3tbs/gal of Herculean harvest.

When i checked the ph i actually needed to lower it .2

Instead of giving it more Herculean i added 2 tsp of demeters Destiny which is basically their calcium additive.
And it brought it perfectly to 6.3
The ppm was 220ppm give or take

I got about 10 percent runoff.

I tested the runoff the ph was 6.3
The ppm however was astronomical!
About 1100-1200!

I think this was a good idea to kind flush the medium.
And let her use whats in the soil before adding some more nutes.

420-magazine-mobile1278962515.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1296366762.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1892080040.jpg

420-magazine-mobile119619220.jpg

I also tucked her back again under the net.

420-magazine-mobile758776805.jpg

420-magazine-mobile378034647.jpg

420-magazine-mobile335657740.jpg

I think i may do some cleaning under the net tomorrow

Scrogdawg depending on how fast she recovers and if she can reach the next row in the front of the screen we may flip very soon.

Thats really all im waiting for is to fill the front a little bit more.
Scrogging is a little diffrent with a clone especially vegging it into the net way more heads to account for lol
Slight learning curve but i got it lol

Well thats all for now

Thanks for stopping by!

I have to start this update with the fact that i am abosutely loving this grow!

These nutes are kicking ass!
I think it goes without saying the cobs are doing their jobs! Lol

420-magazine-mobile1822012804.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2124034124.jpg

So i noticed some very slight burn on the tips of the leaves recently so today i gave 2 gallons of water with 3tbs/gal of Herculean harvest.

When i checked the ph i actually needed to lower it .2

Instead of giving it more Herculean i added 2 tsp of demeters Destiny which is basically their calcium additive.
And it brought it perfectly to 6.3
The ppm was 220ppm give or take

I got about 10 percent runoff.

I tested the runoff the ph was 6.3
The ppm however was astronomical!
About 1100-1200!

I think this was a good idea to kind flush the medium.
And let her use whats in the soil before adding some more nutes.

420-magazine-mobile1278962515.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1296366762.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1892080040.jpg

420-magazine-mobile119619220.jpg

I also tucked her back again under the net.

420-magazine-mobile758776805.jpg

420-magazine-mobile378034647.jpg

420-magazine-mobile335657740.jpg

I think i may do some cleaning under the net tomorrow

Scrogdawg depending on how fast she recovers and if she can reach the next row in the front of the screen we may flip very soon.

Thats really all im waiting for is to fill the front a little bit more.
Scrogging is a little diffrent with a clone especially vegging it into the net way more heads to account for lol
Slight learning curve but i got it lol

Well thats all for now

Thanks for stopping by!

Those ladies look very good Lootz!
Nice job and fun to watch...✌️

So my phone broke and I won't have one until Monday so please excuse the quality of pics.

Yesterday I noticed some very good growth! Like a sudden burst of energy from the whole plant.

I had to do a lot of tucking!

After tucking I gave a very heavy foliar of khaos. I kinda knew this stuff worked but after what I just woke up to its undeniable.

420-magazine-mobile1462385515.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1856674360.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1601598321.jpg

As of now there is one last row of net all the way around the plant.

Damnit scrogdawg you were absolutely right! I must have been high as hell to think I was gonna make if another couple of weeks in veg!

At this rate Sunday is looking very probable for a flip.

If anyone is on the fence about cobs...

DO IT

enough said I'll bore you all the lecture.
Just save your money and buy cobs!

Unfortunately I work today so I'll do a better update with better pictures tonight
also I think it's time to get rid of the mother...
She's given me quite a few good clones and she's getting too big and looking kind of sad.
Taking any clones from her or supporting her like she needs at this point would be a waste of resources

I won't be able to flower here for at least another 2 -3 months shell be way to big for a 3x3 then so her time has come to an end...

Thank you for stopping by

Looks fantastic dude.
I'm glad those COBS are working out for you.
They definitely are!

And seriously Jimmy I owe you a huge thank you!

You have been the single best teacher when it comes to these lights and understanding them.
Followed by the help of growmau5 videos and live streams I catch every now and then.
And of course fanleaf and his threads.

If it wasn't for you all I'd still be burning holes in my pocket with hid. These lights make it so much easier to grow!

I can focus on the plant so much more which clearly shows in how well the plant is doing as opposed to previous grows.

My plants looked good before but never like this!

Your contributions to this whole community not just 420 are greatly appreciated.

You showed me factual evidence I believe growmau5 calls it white paper evidence.
As well as your own experience from pushing the limits and seeing what exactly were working with and what's possible.

Has all proven to be true.
Numbers don't lie.

Anyway thanks for the compliment and most importantly the knowledge!

Back
Top Bottom