Lots of amber tricomes but small buds and only 6 weeks in flower

When to Chop

• Chop Immediately. Bud Quality is Fading Fast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hold off a week...

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Just chop the tops where the amber is. Let the rest finish.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Kill em' all. Unstable grow :(

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My solution was to buy a z of some mind erasing chiba, smoke out for a few weeks, and then, one day, when the seed bank's 65 days have passed (instead of my 42 day finish) I'll have some sweet chiba of my own!

I am not good at looking at tricomes. I had to cut off leaves to see anything.

I have not bothered with that all week (mind erasing chiba) and have no ambition to do it any more.

As I see tons of people saying they harvest too early, that breeders flower time plus a week is minimum, it just seems like 42 days was way too early....

I am also interested in the bud trics, but fear if I cut one off, it will shock the plant and slow growth, or cause bugs or fungus...

I am interested in the idea that all the red led's caused yellowing of the tricoms early.... but I can't be sure of that.

Time to smoke some more!

The final plant out of the 3 is now harvested.

A plant that had lots of amber on the leaves 3 weeks ago.

Now many trichomes on the new formed buds are still clear.

So I agree with the member who said trichomes on leaves turn amber faster, but I should go by the trichomes on the buds.

And the buds on the last harvested were thicker, heavier, and had more of a white coat that the other 2 plants.

The leaves closest the light turned dark purple / brown. That also was not a sign to harvest.

IMG_040837.JPG

Back
Top Bottom