Lots of weed plants found...

lol..good plan. However, I don't think I'll spend that much time on this finding. I am curious more than anything to know if this is just ditch weed or the real stuff. Its grand being an amateur :) I'd get more satisfaction growing from seed anyway. And, it might give RangerD some relief that I won't rob the Highway weed bank :)

..so does that look like the real stuff..lol

First things first.
Those pics aren't of marijuana. That's industrial hemp, It WILL NOT get you high. Didn't you notice it doesn't have buds? On the good side maybe you can make rope.
Hemp grows wild all over the U.S., the midwest mainly.
Marijuana doesn't grow wild anywhere.
The only place I've ever seen or heard of MJ growing untended is right alongside the freeways in SoCal, among the other plants, in excellent soil and automatically watered frequently, or in the city where seeds were thrown out a window and landed in decent soil and were watered.
And once alongside a stream, a coupla of small spindly plants barely alive, downstream from an area that had had thousands of seeds dumped into it (the parking lot of the Rennasance(sp) Faire.
If you find nice-sized plants out in the woods or wilds, it's either hemp or marijuana that has been planted and tended.

Hey thanks Ranger. Well, that solves that problem then! A friend of mine claims that he saw "big ole buds" on these plants a couple years ago. He's probably full of it.

Well, I guess if I ever need some rope someday...lol.

I'd have to agree with Ranger.

Those guys that planted on your property? Oh yeah, thats yours all day...I mean they are placing you and your family at risk law-wise, so like NDW4M said, they're lucky to just have you take 'em.

But out in some field, woods, or ditch, or anywhere else public?

I mean, you have to ask yourself how you felt, feel or would feel every time you raise seeds from start to finish and suffer right along with the plants, thru pests, burn, environment, sexing excitement, harvest, etc. And knowin' all of that and what work, passion etc goes into cultivation of MJ, and also knowing that our own US govt oppresses ALL OF us and is fighting a war against us each day, and destroys and confiscates it every day of the week, why would you then join in that war against a fellow grower?????????

People who consume herb in its various ways and understand the usefulness of the cannabis plant in general, in my opinion, should hold themselves to a different standard than those who refuse to educate themselves about green. Our conscious is "elevated," after all. And someone who grows, of all people, should most definitely be able to appreciate the significance of someone else's guerilla garden and what that means, as well as what that person must be goin through.

And whether or not someone is regularly tending to them or why someone might be "stupid" enough to plant em there really is irrelevant, from an honor standpoint. Thats when your integrity should tell you to look and analyze yourself, NOT their decision to put it there.

If their stupidity or lack of attention to the plants outweighs your concept of taking from someone that YOU KNOW is fighting in the same struggle as you, then that gives us a pretty good idea of how much weight your values carried in the first place.

Not directed at anybody, but.....for anybody

Peace

:peace: :peace: :peace: :Rasta:

man i miss danjer but im with him if its not on my property i wont take it if it is on my land you are putting me at risk so its all mine from than on

true dat man

Back
Top Bottom