Lowryder questions, please help.

boskito

Hello everyone :roorrip: I just got today 3 easy ryder seeds (ak-47xLowryder2) and I have a couple of questions, some out of curiosity some out of need.

Curiosity: Can I prune or apply the LST or SCROG methods to Lowryder plants?

Need: I have general hydroponics powergrower which has a 5.7-gallon reservoir and a 3-gallon growing chamber. Can I put two plants in one of those, or should I put hydroton in 2 bags, and then set the bags in the reservoir?

GENERAL HYDROPONICS

^here are more details on the powergrower

Please let me know if any more information is needed.

:surf: :roorrip: :peace:

well dont know that much about hydro a soil man my self but you dont want to prune the lowryder it grows to fast and thay tend to stay real short without much branching.You would do better with a sog method with these plants.the tallest lowryder i had was an ak-47 cross that toped out at 23 inches but was solid bud for about 18 inches.

Yeah. I'd put 4 plants in there since they're going to grow small anyway. Check the instructions manual in PDF. On the last page, it shows how 5 plants would fit. You could follow that idea, go for 6 with 1 in the middle or give yourself some space with only 4 but definitely more than 1 or 2. I think 2 would be good if they were larger plants and you were LSTing.

wow thanks alot guys thats very helpfull. Im going to plant all three at once. Ill start a grow journal shortly. If anyone has anymore input please go ahead.

Back
Top Bottom