Lowryder2 grow

hy for all i hope theres gona be someone to help for complet this grow...
i have now 4 plant(lowryder2) and they are 42 days old today..i hope i colud send some pictures next to this thread..i use 400W hps lamp and a medium fan which one is blow air on teh plant 15minutes every hour and at the night less(3hour=30min circulating)
teh ferts=bio-bizz(bio-grow,bio-bloom and top-max) the soil is pure coconat soil and i water every second day whit 0.5L of solution on each plant...its budding and so..
i see lots of white pistils..i try to send link or picture to keep update everyone...

so on this is the day 47. .. i still on 18/6..
the buds start to turn slow whit the pistils brown or like brown but still time to wait i think. some leaves start to turn yellow but i think this cuz the ferts.( i think its normal as the harvest come close(only 4-5 leaves on the hole crop:))i send some picture too...but its preety hard whit the hPs cuz is make lines in the pic:s
i have tried a little bit,i cut only a bud out...its smell like nothing if i start to make it dry on the radiator..and its have a little bit of earth taste:S the high is nice but not too strong enought yet..i hope it will get better(im smoke every day and a lot so maybe just me huu dont feel it ...hihihiii) so on i tried to clone yesterday ..i wait to see whats going to be but its funny cuz most of the clones i took before was look such of half deadsomethings but whit this its different:) standing nice ..really nice but let we see whats going to be a week later cuz many things could happen (Lowryder2 clone)
i only cut one branch..
please send some info what i sould change or if its something wrong:S i want my buds too get really fat:D:D:D peace
and thank for the replys;)

DSC00237.JPG

DSC00238.JPG

DSC00251.JPG

:rollit:
so on... itry to send daily some ...

hi again im goig to drop a few more pictue if i can:D
some advise? should i do something or just wait for all pistils turn red? than haverst? i think its going to be a small harvest :S they look big but when they get dry they going to be less:( well we gona see the finally result...thx for the reply's
soon the last week when i give ferts:D than flush whit whit water ? what if i dont flush, just give tham a lott more fert:D they not goig to be a head banger somethings?
i would like too make some horror bud:D:D:D pls someone tell me what i should do too make tham really strong!! im a really heavy smoker...i could smoke the whole plant 1 day:p( i need something too kick me back to tha chair even its chemical little bit:p i know i know its not good but hey i like that too..)
or nearlly the hall harvest..so i need some thing make it really head bangin'thx

okkk i have tried too send but i cannot cuz its going too be only a little X on the screen so i wait some..than i do...

DSC00259.JPG

DSC00257.JPG

DSC00260.JPG

it really good ms.fox you link the upload procces cuz i can always jump back and see what i do wrong:smokin:
:thanks:
so on these pictures show day 48...
i have been cut 2 lower branch to see whats going too be if i clone it...
They standing nice but its only day 2 for them..5-10day and we see if it is possible...:bong:
i wait for comments too see how i do it..wrong or right...:thanks:

hey...day50
some of the leaves are turning slow yeloww little bit burn by the solution i give..
one of the plant have normal green leaves but those are just "hanging" on the plant..
i think maybe its going to be ready before day63:S
i try to take the time i have...
i will send some new pictures...
NOBODY HERE?!?!?! im so alone in this little journey...
hit me upp whit some reply's
peace

Ease off the Nutes a bit and see if the color returns on the ladie's that are affected. how often do you water how are your levels ?and can you post some pics of the yellow leaves

hy ! so the result is:
i have get around 120gram dried up bud from 4 plant. the yellow leaves was normally i think cuz the time go its start too finishing her life cycle..anyway it wasnt the bad(the yellowing) the hihg was something like uplifting/laughing funny buzz...all my friends are liked it:D The clones i had to give away cuz i get raid at my flat but the pigs dont find nothing:D:D:D:D:D hihiiii so im lucky:D ohhh yeah the watering: i used coconut fibre thing for medium so i was mixed biobloom stuffs in 1.5liter water (one day the water just simply stand for a day too get clorine free...than the next day i mix up whit the extras than share whit the 4plant..so :1.5 liter for 4plant and every second day ..than again till the end..from the start..i only change the dose of the "bio stuffs";)
the clones are still livin but i think thay just finished but dont go more higher and stuff so i think : dont clone it cuz what you cut out its just stop growing its just going to be finishig her self at the same size and same bud size ..nothing going too be from that :D
like a rose what you put in the water ..still alive but nothing new (no new leaves or bud or anything ..only roots but nothing what can call growing:D i hope i help a lot for the grow fanatix;) PEACE AND SMOKE A LOT GUY AND GIRL:D (cuz nothing better than smoke your own weed)

DSC002851.JPG

DSC002832.JPG

DSC002822.JPG

so i hope these will show something for you guys:D:D:D
i know its only a few picture but i forget to make at the end of my proces:S
the others are lookd the same size and same sized buds too...and again!the smoke was really good:D i hope i can make in the future some of these or some new variety of these lowryder or low thing:D
Thanks for all to join my grow journey;)

Back
Top Bottom