LST pics inside

what's the reason for the twists?

I've broke lots of branches on my mama. Yeah you just got to be on top of that.

It just seems to grow twisted like that when you lst. It keeps trying to grow back toward the light and you pull it away. It makes for a mighty sturdy stem though.

I usually use wire for my lst works pretty good, and i think im gonna be trying lst again in the future. I really like the way the plants grow more to the sides than upwards.

skunkupdate77.JPG

skunkupdate74.JPG
\
skunkupdate159.JPG

HAY BRO NICE PLANT HOW OLD IS IT, AND WHEN DO YOU START COUNTING HOW OLD IT IS. IS IT FROM THE FIRST SPROUT? IF SO DIFFERENT STRAINS GROW AT A DIFFERENT RATE.:roorrip:

hm i wasnt sure one 26 watter would do the trick for one plant. looks great tho man, i am def. gunna be lst'ing my next grow.

Well here's the growth in a weeks time under one 26w cfl. She's ready to be trimed up and cloned as soon as i'm ready to cut her. I'll get my 6 to start vegging for the next 12/12 cycle.

BJ_5-7-09_a.JPG

yea mcbuds.. one of your plants look really really good ( the one with like 6 mega colas)..

do u remember what your yield was from that plant? im dying to know..

great thread!

The bending was a success and the plant has turned up. I am going to allow some more growth and turn it in along the rim.
I also pruned the top growth to encourage the lower buds to grow.
Time will tell.

:grinjoint:

yea mcbuds.. one of your plants look really really good ( the one with like 6 mega colas)..

do u remember what your yield was from that plant? im dying to know..

great thread!

6.5 ounces dried/cured. It was Great White Shark. And I have clones ;)

McBudz what was the height on that one that drojo was referring too?

Hmm I never actually measured..

In the 5 gallon bucket it was about chest high... if I had to take a guess It was approx. 40 inches from the top of the bucket.

i can see from pics ur training the plants but what does LST stand for and if i am growing some plants for mothers do u think this is a good idea. Sorry if thats a dumb question just never herd of LST before

i can see from pics ur training the plants but what does LST stand for and if i am growing some plants for mothers do u think this is a good idea. Sorry if thats a dumb question just never herd of LST before

LST stands for Low Stress Training.

I use it on a mother because that's what I have. It works great for me, by pulling the main branches down, you really see the middle of the plant take off.

Nice pictures and confirms my method. I have two plants in LST and they're taking off.
I will post some pics.
The third is already bent over from not being in the breeze and developed that way. Again, when it enters into veg state, I will do the same to it. Looking forward to good result.
Can you recommend a good flowering nutrient. I am using some of my Schmidt's plant food, 10-15-10.

:nicethread:

Back
Top Bottom