LST pics inside

heres a pic of my lady being "LST" four weeks Vegg
Blackwood OG
DSC022524.JPG

Hey new to the lst and trying it out on one of my clones ill post a pic of how i did it once i can take one. My question do you keep tieing down more growth as they get longer and do you push them all the way to the bottom of the bucket as to give more light or only to the edge? do you keep doing this until flower is there a point where you stop straping the branches down? thx!

first week into flowering LST, ohh and sorry guys she's "BLACKWATER OG" not blackwood..lol

DSC023883.JPG

well i would just use string or a bendable wire rod, and i tie down the nodes which are the tallest, horizontally....within two to three days she should be growing toward the lights and ull notice her curving, depending on the angle u tie her at, and hopefully all the new nodes/ growth will come in more vigourously and noticeably.

I'm convinced! Great documentation of the process! Next shift into the grow closet will be LST'd.:nicethread:
In fact I immediately started on a plant I had segregated from my other outdoor plants because I sprouted it in the planter it is in. It declared a day or two after I began tying her down. Here is the before and two after, the last one being most current. I will post a couple more after she really starts to bud hard.
From_Seed_Before.JPG
IMG_010613.JPG
From_Seed_LST_1.JPG

Hi Guys, Is there any reason why, rather that bending a larger plant for LST, you can't just use 2x200 watt hps lights and have them hanging down by the side of the plant rather than the light coming from the top as normal? Would this have the same affect?

Also if you have a few plants, surely 3x200 watt hps would be better for light distribution than 1x600 watt light?

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks

You can even hang cfls to help light bottom branches. Anyways I have a quick question. I have done lst before, but i just started another batch that are only about 5 days from breaking soil. I started lst already an I burried about an inch of the stem cause Im thinking it will promote a stronger root system. Has anybody started this early or burried the bottom of the stem while it was horizontal like that? If so did it work?

DSCF1462.JPG

this is another way to lst.. rather than pulling down the main stem i hold down a branch at a time to try and get every bud site to strech as a main cola. this is stage 1 !
DSCF1486.JPG

this is the second stage of how i lst. il keep posting at every stage. im still new to this site so plz ask questions as im not used to giving advice but il try my best

guna try lst this time around on my new cheese mothers so i can clip more clones at once..cant wait to see how they turn out thr only 8 in now just started tying them down..love ur results though man everything looks great

That LST technique when done correct has phenomenal results.Thanks for sharing do's and dont's.I have 5 wonder woman in the 4th true leaf stage i would love to start this technique.I'm tired of doing homework wanna take take the test.

Back
Top Bottom