What happened to Seedsman?

I stopped growing for a while, and wanted to check the specifications of some strains I bought from them.
The website is void of any brand other than seedsman now. Did they get sued or something? I used them for everything from Mephisto Genetics to Fastbuds to SweetSeeds.

Just wondering
I'm not understanding your question fully, however I'll tell you what I know.

We had a falling out due to their reps not respecting our guidelines, by actively recruiting our members to other social networking platforms. So we parted ways.

You'll be please to hear however, that I recently got together with the owner who apologized for his past rogue staff and promised this would never happen again. So we've entered into a new agreement and have brought them back on board as Sponsors and will see how it goes this time. We have a great long term relationship spanning a couple decades, so it was disheartening for us both.

Teddy and Marc should have their new ads posted as soon as we receive them.

We had a falling out due to their reps not respecting our guidelines, by actively recruiting our members to other social networking platforms. So we parted ways.

You'll be please to hear however, that I recently got together with the owner who apologized for his past rogue staff and promised this would never happen again. So we've entered into a new agreement and have brought them back on board as Sponsors and will see how it goes this time. We have a great long term relationship spanning a couple decades, so it was disheartening for us both.

One of the plants in my current journal is from them.
Is it okay for me to bring that up now, or should I wait for them to appear in the sponsors list?

That's very cool you guys made peace and are moving forward together. 💪💚

Back
Top Bottom