Seedsman Seeds - Support & Discussion Thread

Hey fam, here a colorful BB phenotypes show (10 growers).. do you think worth the time? :ganjamon:

Blueberry 10 growers.jpg

Although I haven't grown a blue Blueberry plant by Seedsman, I definitely think it's among the prettiest of my strains.

Good evening @SeedsMan
Hope all is well with you and yours.

I have your Blueberry fem., I just have not got around to growing it.
Now, that I have two tents ,it will on my grow list soon.

Be safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

yes please, she deserves a spot!! :morenutes:

Although I haven't grown a blue Blueberry plant by Seedsman, I definitely think it's among the prettiest of my strains.

Yeah you got the Auto version, that is not so colorful as the photo version.. mostly green phenos I seen, opposite to photos than are majority colorful.. This is the one I have grown in the winter 2021-2022

IMG_7529 PW CBD D84 1080.JPG

IMG_7423 BB D 84 2000.JPG

IMG_7368 BLUEBERRY 1080.JPG

This plant is very photogenic and as a self taught photographer I enjoy the challenge, nice colorful shot above. SSgrower

Which of all of them? :laughtwo:
If you look for colorful beasties..
Purple Ghost Candy, Alaskan Purple and (Peyotes Gorilla, & WiFi, & Wifi CBD, & Zkittlez), Blueberry, Critical Purple Kush... all them can give the best amazing shots for sure... :yummy::passitleft:

Which of all of them? :laughtwo:
If you look for colorful beasties..
Purple Ghost Candy, Alaskan Purple and (Peyotes Gorilla, & WiFi, & Wifi CBD, & Zkittlez), Blueberry, Critical Purple Kush... all them can give the best amazing shots for sure... :yummy::passitleft:
Its nice to see a sponsor interacting with everyone :bravo:

:high-five:

Its nice to see a sponsor interacting with everyone :bravo:

:high-five:

Thanks a lot homie, its so easy for me, being grower and photographer its just a dream... :laughtwo:
That is a very difficult question to answer for me; they all have their unique beauty and how they come across.
That's my answer and I am sticking to it. :goof:

No worry ill ask you in a year... :high-five:

Ok just a fun video of my Peyote Gorilla.. wear your headphones for a deph experience 😂🤣🙃:passitleft:

Cool video and music,

I figure come January or so, I want to do two large scrog grows. I am already looking at strain that are more suited for a scrog growing. Many growers don't believe this, but strains that are more branchy are better suited for this type of grow.

I will let you know when I decided on the strains.

edit: DWC scrog grows
At december launching another comparative with one perfect for it (jan to June)... :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom