Seedsman Seeds - Support & Discussion Thread

SeedsMan

420 Sponsor
Hello, community!

At Seedsman, we are thrilled to rejoin this wonderful forum and provide assistance with any questions you may have about our genetics, as well as those from other esteemed breeders we collaborate with. To celebrate our return, we have an exclusive discount code just for you - 420MAG10

While most of you are familiar with our brand, for those who aren't, here's a brief overview. For the past twenty-one years, Seedsman has sat at the forefront of cannabis innovation. As the first seedbank to commercialize autoflowering and CBD genetics, we passionately pursue new and old varieties, focusing on selecting a genetic library with diverse, unique traits.

Our story began in 2002 when two cousins founded Seedsman with a deep love for the genetic heritage of cannabis and a vision to connect the world’s greatest breeders. They created an international network of experts and innovators by searching the globe for seeds, expertise, knowledge, and culture.

The company evolved and expanded from these humble beginnings into a leading seedbank where collectors can access the highest-quality authentic seeds from the world’s best breeders alongside landrace strains preserved by nature and collected by local botanists and enthusiasts.

Together we have created our own premium cannabis strains as well as developed one of the most diverse and comprehensive seed catalogues on the planet. Welcome to Seedsman, where the spirit of cannabis lives.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us either here or via private message. We are more than happy to assist you and would love to see your grows thriving with our genetics.

Without further ado, we extend our heartfelt gratitude and look forward to hearing from you soon!
Seedsman HQ.

Hello, community!

At Seedsman, we are thrilled to rejoin this wonderful forum and provide assistance with any questions you may have about our genetics, as well as those from other esteemed breeders we collaborate with. To celebrate our return, we have an exclusive discount code just for you - 420MAG10

While most of you are familiar with our brand, for those who aren't, here's a brief overview. For the past twenty-one years, Seedsman has sat at the forefront of cannabis innovation. As the first seedbank to commercialize autoflowering and CBD genetics, we passionately pursue new and old varieties, focusing on selecting a genetic library with diverse, unique traits.

Our story began in 2002 when two cousins founded Seedsman with a deep love for the genetic heritage of cannabis and a vision to connect the world’s greatest breeders. They created an international network of experts and innovators by searching the globe for seeds, expertise, knowledge, and culture.

The company evolved and expanded from these humble beginnings into a leading seedbank where collectors can access the highest-quality authentic seeds from the world’s best breeders alongside landrace strains preserved by nature and collected by local botanists and enthusiasts.

Together we have created our own premium cannabis strains as well as developed one of the most diverse and comprehensive seed catalogues on the planet. Welcome to Seedsman, where the spirit of cannabis lives.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us either here or via private message. We are more than happy to assist you and would love to see your grows thriving with our genetics.

Without further ado, we extend our heartfelt gratitude and look forward to hearing from you soon!
Seedsman HQ.
Welcome back to the @420 Magazine family. I checked out your catalog when you weren’t a Sponsor and found it to be excellent. I’m really happy knowing that when I buy from you now it’s helping 420. CL🍀 :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hello, community!

Seedsman HQ.
Just tried to look at your site keeps saying ""oops something went wrong""

:welcome: back, @SeedsMan ! I'm thrilled you've returned as a sponsor as I often shop on your website. You have one of the best varieties of strains, in my opinion.

Welcome back @SeedsMan :high-five:Some of my favs strains have come from you guys like your Lemonchello Haze. Hopefully we will see your classic Comparison Grow threads pop up once again. Always enjoyed participating in them when they were happening and interacting with fellow growers here

I’m glad y’all made it back here my 1st plants I ever grew came from seedsman killer stuff always and yess I’m so ready for another comparison loved the Brooklyn sunrise was super fun

Welcome back to the @420 Magazine family. I checked out your catalog when you weren’t a Sponsor and found it to be excellent. I’m really happy knowing that when I buy from you now it’s helping 420. CL🍀 :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey thanks, CL, yes we have some gems waiting for you, that's sure, don't miss this thread!! :hookah:
Just tried to look at your site keeps saying ""oops something went wrong""

Oops no. hope that was just that time of the day. let me know, if are you using some link? try the root Cannabis Seeds for Sale since 2003 | Seedsman USA
Welcome back to 420 Magazine @SeedsMan

I know you have been back for a little while, but I want you to know that I have been buying seeds from you for over ten years. Always excellent results.

Be safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Hey yes, Luc was doing amazing work here years ago, I'm Javi aka JTrich, can't wait to see your Seedsman plants!! :ganjamon:
:welcome: back, @SeedsMan ! I'm thrilled you've returned as a sponsor as I often shop on your website. You have one of the best varieties of strains, in my opinion.

Hey, I love you and yes I think the same, loving our genetics, specially Critical Purple Kush, Peyote Gorilla, Peyote Wifi CBD, Purple Ghost Candy, Alaskan purple, Bubba Cheesecake...
I’m glad y’all made it back here my 1st plants I ever grew came from seedsman killer stuff always and yess I’m so ready for another comparison loved the Brooklyn sunrise was super fun

Hey happy to read all the love from you. I can't wait to see your Seedsman plants :bong:
Happy to see you back on 420 @SeedsMan I did a sponsored grow with your Peyote Wi-Fi way back in 2020. Welcome Home!! Would be lovely if you would consider sponsoring the monthly Nugget of the Month contest.

Hey thanks, Beez, yes I remember that comparative by Luc, I loved that group, we going to run something again, no worries, we will be ready for the fun in August :volcano-smiley:

Here some of my own pics..

MicrosoftTeams-image (29).jpg

Peyote Wifi CBD multi view.png

Hey thanks, CL, yes we have some gems waiting for you, that's sure, don't miss this thread!! :hookah:

Oops no. hope that was just that time of the day. let me know, if are you using some link? try the root Cannabis Seeds for Sale since 2003 | Seedsman USA

Hey yes, Luc was doing amazing work here years ago, I'm Javi aka JTrich, can't wait to see your Seedsman plants!! :ganjamon:

Hey, I love you and yes I think the same, loving our genetics, specially Critical Purple Kush, Peyote Gorilla, Peyote Wifi CBD, Purple Ghost Candy, Alaskan purple, Bubba Cheesecake...

Hey happy to read all the love from you. I can't wait to see your Seedsman plants :bong:

Hey thanks, Beez, yes I remember that comparative by Luc, I loved that group, we going to run something again, no worries, we will be ready for the fun in August :volcano-smiley:

Here some of my own pics..

MicrosoftTeams-image (29).jpg

Peyote Wifi CBD multi view.png
The link that you provided in this comment doesn't work for me either , I use duckduckgo as a search engine maybe that has something to do with it 💁‍♂️

Its kinda weird because I can click on other sponsors links with no issues 💁‍♂️ I first thought you mightn't sell to Australia and that was why link wouldn't work.
:snowboating: :lot-o-toke:
lol, I thought it was just a search engine, I would recommend you have another alternative browser for these cases in which DDG messes up even with a root domain :hookah:

Not sure if you guys are still having issues with the Seedsman link. This is the one I use (I use DuckDuckGo as well, duck google):

Just got done with Seedsman's Fuel D.OG and have some Bubba Cheesecake seedlings going at the moment as well. Have always enjoyed Seedsman seeds.

Not sure if you guys are still having issues with the Seedsman link. This is the one I use (I use DuckDuckGo as well, duck google):

Just got done with Seedsman's Fuel D.OG and have some Bubba Cheesecake seedlings going at the moment as well. Have always enjoyed Seedsman seeds.
Still doesn't work for me 💁‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom