Seedsman Seeds - Support & Discussion Thread

Who has grown our Blueberry? :hookah:

Blueverry - Javi.png

I have. She was a very pretty plant and the strain, itself, makes me feel happy.

IMG_7368 2.jpeg

I've also grown your Lemon auto and got 144 grams from her, my best auto yield to date. And, I've grown your Jack Herer seeds, too including 2 I have going right now.:battingeyelashes:

Thanks homie!! :passitleft: @gwhunran feel free to post pics of your beauties here, what strains are you growing now? just BB?

Happy to hear, how has been that run? have pics? :volcano-smiley:
I've grown Seedsman:
Fuel D.OG and I am currently growing Blueberry. links to both grows in my signature.

FDOG Day 66 Flower (2)1.jpg

Fuel D.OG by Seedsman. Already in cure.

FDOG Day 67 Flower (4).JPG

Blueberry Day 34 veg (1).JPG

Blueberry, Day 34 veg.

No pictures but I can say that it was the nicest plant I had grown up till then.

thanks yes she usually is... :yummy:
I have. She was a very pretty plant and the strain, itself, makes me feel happy.

IMG_7368 2.jpeg

I've also grown your Lemon auto and got 144 grams from her, my best auto yield to date. And, I've grown your Jack Herer seeds, too including 2 I have going right now.:battingeyelashes:

So good feeling happy, I can sense that feel..
Wow 144 dry on lemon? or weight after harvest? I don't have seen much from this one, have you some pic in late flower?
Nice, I love the sweet pine of JH
:passitleft:
I've got in veg right now. link in my signature

Thanks homie, Ill don't miss that, although I have understood that sponsors are prohibited from interacting in threads outside of this section ? Anyaway ill still looking to stuff, that sure :nomo:
Beautiful plant nice color too. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Captain, yes i loved this one specially, here another shot from another pheno, not bad but not that generous and tasty as the other pheno.. :bong:

IMG_3929 Bubba Cheesecake 1080.JPG

I've grown Seedsman:
Fuel D.OG and I am currently growing Blueberry. links to both grows in my signature.

FDOG Day 66 Flower (2)1.jpg

FDOG Day 67 Flower (4).JPG

Blueberry Day 34 veg (1).JPG

Blueberry, Day 34 veg.

Wow man, fuel look amazing, heavy colas, bravo!! :passitleft:

thanks yes she usually is... :yummy:

So good feeling happy, I can sense that feel..
Wow 144 dry on lemon? or weight after harvest? I don't have seen much from this one, have you some pic in late flower?
Nice, I love the sweet pine of JH
:passitleft:

Thanks homie, Ill don't miss that, although I have understood that sponsors are prohibited from interacting in threads outside of this section ? Anyaway ill still looking to stuff, that sure :nomo:

Wow man, fuel look amazing, heavy colas, bravo!! :passitleft:
Well then ignore the link back to you in a question from my Blueberry journal. Here it is in your link.

How much will Blueberry grow after flip and stretch? Will it double or only get a few inches taller?

I remember growing the Critical Purple Kush in a comparison grow a few years back on this site. My buds didn’t get too chunky but they were a lovely purple and frosty like above. Maybe I should try growing here for an outdoor attempt next year. Ah, the list had already started and I’m only 6-7 months away from starting. :laughtwo:

Thanks homie, Ill don't miss that, although I have understood that sponsors are prohibited from interacting in threads outside of this section ?
We discourage sponsors just turning up unannounced in journals because it always looks like (and sometimes is) spam.

However, if the journal owner invites you, that's another matter. And that looks like an invitation from @gwhunran to me. :)

Well then ignore the link back to you in a question from my Blueberry journal. Here it is in your link.

How much will Blueberry grow after flip and stretch? Will it double or only get a few inches taller?

I would say usually double as much except for some pheno like the one in the balcony.. collage from 4 different growers

collage BB.jpg

I remember growing the Critical Purple Kush in a comparison grow a few years back on this site. My buds didn’t get too chunky but they were a lovely purple and frosty like above. Maybe I should try growing here for an outdoor attempt next year. Ah, the list had already started and I’m only 6-7 months away from starting. :laughtwo:

I cant wait now... this one in outdoors could turn full black purp... :yummy:

Not that you need testers for this amazing looking plant but I'll volunteer if there's any opportunity..lol . :passitleft:

Sure, some fun coming in the next weeks. :hookah:

We discourage sponsors just turning up unannounced in journals because it always looks like (and sometimes is) spam.

However, if the journal owner invites you, that's another matter. And that looks like an invitation from @gwhunran to me. :)

Ohh Teddy, happy to know, I doubted so preferred to be so cautious... Thanks homie!! :passitleft:

I would say usually double as much except for some pheno like the one in the balcony.. collage from 4 different growers
Thank you very much. Then mine are ready to flip.
I've got the 2nd screen 10"/25cm above the first screen and the back three plants are shorter and bushier than the one in front, and it would be a shame if they didn't fully make it through the 2nd screen.

Blueberry Day 36 veg (2).JPG

Front view of Seedsman feminized photoperiod Blueberry strain in a hydro scrog.

Blueberry Day 36 veg (1).JPG

Overhead view of Seedsman feminized photoperiod Blueberry strain in a hydro scrog.

Thank you very much. Then mine are ready to flip.
I've got the 2nd screen 10"/25cm above the first screen and the back three plants are shorter and bushier than the one in front, and it would be a shame if they didn't fully make it through the 2nd screen.

Blueberry Day 36 veg (2).JPG

Front view of Seedsman feminized photoperiod Blueberry strain in a hydro scrog.

Blueberry Day 36 veg (1).JPG

Overhead view of Seedsman feminized photoperiod Blueberry strain in a hydro scrog.

Yes I think it can fill, and yes growth differences always make things a bit hard, I grow 9 plants/different genetics in 120x120.. 1 bulb 600w hps, so imagine.. mines usually stretching crazy :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom