Seedsman Seeds - Support & Discussion Thread

What do you think? A good one for a proper strain comparative thread? :ganjamon:

Black Sugar - Aitor.png
Any worries with bud rot with something like that? CL🍀

Any worries with bud rot with something like that? CL🍀

Do you mean outdoor right? mm not sure, the black pheno could work, its so faster and buds are not that fat as the green pheno... what do you think? Black was grown in a 7 Liter pot and the green in 21L

BS - Aitor 7L.jpg

Black Sugar - Bilbo_grows IG (1).jpg

( I like purples. )>🧟‍♂️

We have a great range on that.. :ganjamon:

So good feeling happy, I can sense that feel..
Wow 144 dry on lemon? or weight after harvest? I don't have seen much from this one, have you some pic in late flower?
Nice, I love the sweet pine of JH
:passitleft:

It was actually 143 grams dry for the Lemon. She didn't start to flower until Day 40 so that helped with the yield. She went 80 days in total.

Here are some pics:

Do you mean outdoor right? mm not sure, the black pheno could work, its so faster and buds are not that fat as the green pheno... what do you think? Black was grown in a 7 Liter pot and the green in 21L

BS - Aitor 7L.jpg

Black Sugar - Bilbo_grows IG (1).jpg

We have a great range on that.. :ganjamon:
That Black Sugar is unreal and something I think 💭 I might be growing in the future. CL🍀. :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:

It was actually 143 grams dry for the Lemon. She didn't start to flower until Day 40 so that helped with the yield. She went 80 days in total.

Here are some pics:

Awesome HG, thanks for the pics, colas look so dense for just 42 F. days :yummy:

That Black Sugar is unreal and something I think 💭 I might be growing in the future. CL🍀. :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah no doubt, you'll have an excellent chance soon :ganjamon:

Looking for some ideas on next year's grows.:hmmmm:

I prefer female photoperiod seeds.

My main grows are hydro scrogs and I would like to have as much information as possible about the stretch after flip. :) Does the plant add a quarter to it's height or does it double or even triple in size?:hmmmm: Also, it would be great to have lots of terpene data on the strains.:) That's important as I will be consuming it all year and like have a diversity of flavours in my jars.

Lastly, I love the myriad of colors of growing cannabis, but once it gets down to cured bud. Light green, with flecks of gold and red are the most appealing to me.:cheesygrinsmiley: A lot of the high color strains get kinda dull after being in the jar, pretty growing, but not so much after cured.:hmmmm:

I have been a Seedsman customer almost exclusively for many years. Not so much your own seeds but others that you sell , such as Barney's Farm and Ace. Are you promoting these too from your catalog or do you mostly advocate for the Seedsman strains?:hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Looking for some ideas on next year's grows.:hmmmm:

I prefer female photoperiod seeds.

My main grows are hydro scrogs and I would like to have as much information as possible about the stretch after flip. :) Does the plant add a quarter to it's height or does it double or even triple in size?:hmmmm: Also, it would be great to have lots of terpene data on the strains.:) That's important as I will be consuming it all year and like have a diversity of flavours in my jars.

Lastly, I love the myriad of colors of growing cannabis, but once it gets down to cured bud. Light green, with flecks of gold and red are the most appealing to me.:cheesygrinsmiley: A lot of the high color strains get kinda dull after being in the jar, pretty growing, but not so much after cured.:hmmmm:

I have been a Seedsman customer almost exclusively for many years. Not so much your own seeds but others that you sell , such as Barney's Farm and Ace. Are you promoting these too from your catalog or do you mostly advocate for the Seedsman strains?:hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

yeah i also preffer photo, autos not love my hard ways (looking for a smile burning a plant, would be a good emoticon here😂)

Well, I can say a lot about Seedsman strains, as it's what I've been growing for 10 years now.. i tried almost everything, most of them are even discontinued already. Have you tried something in the Peyote range? or Bubba Cheesecake? Strawberry banana Grape? Lemonchello Haze? Alaskan Purple? they have something special on terps...

look at the Alaskan Purple from 3 different growers..

AP - dobewan1 - gumbi_grows - horse_mckenzie.png

And yes, I'm fully focused on our own Seedsman strains. So much to keep fun... :hookah:

yeah i also preffer photo, autos not love my hard ways (looking for a smile burning a plant, would be a good emoticon here😂)

Well, I can say a lot about Seedsman strains, as it's what I've been growing for 10 years now.. i tried almost everything, most of them are even discontinued already. Have you tried something in the Peyote range? or Bubba Cheesecake? Strawberry banana Grape? Lemonchello Haze? Alaskan Purple? they have something special on terps...

look at the Alaskan Purple from 3 different growers..

AP - dobewan1 - gumbi_grows - horse_mckenzie.png

And yes, I'm fully focused on our own Seedsman strains. So much to keep fun... :hookah:
What does your Black Sugar look like cured? Any pictures? CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom