Seedsman Seeds - Support & Discussion Thread

Hmmm....
Looks like it was a freebie from Black Friday. Pack said S. Super Skunk. If it isn't yours it's probably Sensi maybe?

Yeah sure i think it was probably a ltd, tomorrow I will check as we had a lot in the last years... that strain is listed from a lot breeders, but if was a freebie probably was Seedsman ltd.. we don't give usually breeder freebies except some specific promo from them...

I've been using Forum for a few years now.
It's great for inflammation and helps to relieve my migraines. I always have a stash on hand.
Ran it with the Peyote Wi-fi originally.
That one was pretty good too.

that are the good ones, feeling good body and mind :yummy:

Yeah sure i think it was probably a ltd, tomorrow I will check as we had a lot in the last years... that strain is listed from a lot breeders, but if was a freebie probably was Seedsman ltd.. we don't give usually breeder freebies except some specific promo from them...
Oh no.

My clone just died and I was looking for more seeds. This sounds like that really isn't possible if it was limited.

Your ltd seeds usually note that on the bags and I can't remember if the Super Skunk was or not. I probably tossed the bag too.

Oh no.

My clone just died and I was looking for more seeds. This sounds like that really isn't possible if it was limited.

Your ltd seeds usually note that on the bags and I can't remember if the Super Skunk was or not. I probably tossed the bag too.

sorry to hear but you are in luck, that strain in freebie only has been from Sensi. :thumb:

sorry to hear but you are in luck, that strain in freebie only has been from Sensi. :thumb:
Thanks so much for looking into that

I mean.
I really,really appreciate it. ❤️

Hey fam, today showing you the new Gorilla Candy Auto grown in a 7-Liter pot in 70 days from seed :yummy:

Gorilla Candy Auto.png

Gorilla Candy Auto Feminised is a popular cannabis strain with a blend of genetics from Caramel Auto and Gorilla Glue Auto. This strain is a well-balanced hybrid with 80% indica and 20% sativa genetics. Gorilla Candy Auto is known for its resistance to mould and beginner-friendly grow level. The plant structure is bushy and visually appealing, with dark blue, violet and red colours.

Cultivation:​

Gorilla Candy Auto Feminised is an autoflowering strain with a relatively short grow cycle of 56 days from seed to harvest. Plants reach a maximum height of 150cm. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor cultivation, and the plant structure is typically bushy with a good yield of 400-500 gr/m2 indoors. Outdoor yields can vary depending on factors such as weather conditions and soil quality. This strain is also popular among beginner growers due to its high mould resistance and general ease of cultivation.

Flavour and Scent:​

Gorilla Candy Auto Feminised has a unique blend of sweet, caramel, fuel and earthy Kush flavours. The aroma is pungent and earthy, with a subtle hint of fuel. The taste is smooth and satisfying, with a distinct sweetness that persists on the tongue. The flavour and scent profile of this strain is highly sought after by cannabis enthusiasts.

Effect:​

Gorilla Candy Auto Feminised is a highly potent strain with a THC content ranging from 17 - 20% and minimal CBD content of less than 1%. The effect is a heavy physical and cerebral high that is characterised by strong psychedelic sensations. This strain is not recommended for novice users or those with a low tolerance for THC. The effect can last for several hours, and users report a feeling of euphoria and relaxation, followed by a sedative effect. Gorilla Candy Auto is ideal for evening use, as it can induce a deep and restful sleep.

Sorry @SSgrower forgot to answer about Auto Vs photoperiod... Here are my thoughts as a grower. Autos can be the same good as photoperiods, just people need to have in mind they arent as easy to grow as the market says... I think its so opposed, and just a bad way to start growing with at the newbie lvl.. I don't like to grow them, autos such on small pots a lot.. but in my case its just because I cant control veg stage and plants get so big for such containers and my oversaturated 4x4 grow tent for 9 plants under a 600W HPS bulb.. So usually that got insane when I had run up to 8 strains in a row... so Usually I don't grow.. but I've seen growers getting amazing plants with every seed... plus I seen a lot of nice plants too:lot-o-toke:
I don’t have any success with Auto’s and I’m never growing them again. But I have seen some amazing ones. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

He's down in Georgia today for his sons wedding.
I will contact him and see if he will post some.

Ohh, don't worry, let him enjoy such a pleasant occasion, there will be time. :Namaste:

Some seedsman stuff I've grown
Velvet bud
Mamamia
Bruce Banger currently
20230920_222753.jpg
20211014_210303.jpg
20210103_214752.jpg
20190328_095144.jpg

Bad as cookies

Oh thanks man, what a flashback.. Mama Mia was my first Seedsman grow 10 years ago... i loved that one.. so dense so tasty... Also Velvet Bud, all them some amazing stuff, I'm sad they are gone... Do you have a full plant shot of the Badazz outdoor? :headbanger:

Ohh, don't worry, let him enjoy such a pleasant occasion, there will be time. :Namaste:

Oh thanks man, what a flashback.. Mama Mia was my first Seedsman grow 10 years ago... i loved that one.. so dense so tasty... Also Velvet Bud, all them some amazing stuff, I'm sad they are gone... Do you have a full plant shot of the Badazz outdoor? :headbanger:
Sorry 2nd pic is Bad ass Cookies.
Last pic is mamamia.
This is the plant the pic was from!
20190328_095013.jpg

Back
Top Bottom